Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Dec 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
Ridiculous. The judge even said herself that it was one of the worst driving records she's ever seen. What's the point in only giving her a 2 year ban and a suspended sentence and will she even be punished if she violates that?!
But but but, she apologised YET AGAIN so that makes it ok.
She bleats on about what a hard life she has had and it makes my blood boil .
She was declared bankrupt in 2019 and failed to attend the hearing for which it was alleged she could face prison, how many times is she going to escape prison for all her wrong doings? Is she exempt from the law for some reason?
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Time her magazine, book, tv deals were stopped. Don’t know why anyone would be interested in her self-promoting life. Jets off on holiday or travels to get even more Botox, plastic surgery.
She is a dreadful role model and should have been jailed for driving whilst drunk - she could have killed someone.
I am speaking as someone who had admiration for her with the way she has supported her son but I now find her awful.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
cybermum
Imagineer

cybermum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Cannot stand that woman.
Beggars belief the verdict.
cybermum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
What’s someone got to do nowadays to get a prison sentence 🤷
Bloody absolutely disgusting 😡
These judges need sacking 🤬
I speak as someone who’s parents were killed by a drink driver when I was 5
Sorry to read that Claire ❤️, you have more right than most to be ≈≈≈≈≈≈ off, and anyone else affected by loss of loved ones and friends seeing such a lack of punishment must hurt xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sam7 View Post
I have always been more of a Katie Price supporter than a hater, but this has totally shocked me. Why is she being treated so differently than the average person? Admittedly most of us would not get a place at the Priory even if we had the money (and to be honest I thought she had less money than me).
Katie, who was declared bankrupt in November 2019, was supposed to pay off £12,000 a month to creditors after taking out an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA). However, she failed to do so. As a result, officials will now review Katie's attempts to pay back her debts to creditors, two years after going bust.
Apparently she still owes 3 million to creditors, yet she can afford the priory ?
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Unfortunately money talks - being able to "spend" her time at The Priory (and lets forget Vegas !) meant she avoided what most of the rest of society would have meant Christmas at HMP.

I hope the police appeal the suspended sentence
It seems like she’s got 9 lives like a cat
Unfortunately the people that’ll she will injure won’t ☹️😩🤬
She’s a repeat offender, I seriously couldn’t be a lawyer & defend her 😢

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
It seems like she’s got 9 lives like a cat
Unfortunately the people that’ll she will injure won’t ☹️😩🤬
She’s a repeat offender, I seriously couldn’t be a lawyer & defend her 😢
I seriously have no idea how she keeps escaping justice and comes up smelling of roses. It makes my blood boil but a judge/magistrate should see all the history regardless of her barrister. I DO hope that there is an appeal - the Home Secretary could wade in. Is there an online petition ?
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Aside from the dangerous driving which is utterly despicable, how on earth is she managing to fund the lifestyle she has? She has been made bankrupt and has huge debts to pay off yet was pictured earlier this week having just returned from Turkey after having even more plastic surgery. The woman is a mess. I would be furious if I was owed money by her and was seeing this.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Aside from the dangerous driving which is utterly despicable, how on earth is she managing to fund the lifestyle she has? She has been made bankrupt and has huge debts to pay off yet was pictured earlier this week having just returned from Turkey after having even more plastic surgery. The woman is a mess. I would be furious if I was owed money by her and was seeing this.
She seems to be a law unto herself, she takes no responsibility for the things she does, the justice system is allowing her to get away with it and so she will continue to do as she likes
Old 16 Dec 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I honestly have no words it really makes my blood boil how she keeps playing the mental health card too! At best she’s got a personality disorder and perhaps bipolar affective disorder but no way has she got PTSD, anxiety or anything like that!
She’s a mess and thinks she’s above the law and everyone else in the country! I honestly don’t think she genuinely has any remorse either! Thank goodness 4 of her children have amazing dads and stepmothers who give them some stability and normality, it’s Harvey I feel sorry for!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List