Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Jul 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Opening dates for Sequoia Lodge and New York - Art of Marvel have yet to be announced so aren't available for new bookings. We were booked in SL for early December but have been upgraded to NPB.

Can I ask if they contacted you? I am booked for Marvel the 16th dec. Not sure what to do,.. thinking of moving to May. But next year is rapidly filling with the postponed 2020 life!
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by suziwong_96 View Post
Can I ask if they contacted you? I am booked for Marvel the 16th dec. Not sure what to do,.. thinking of moving to May. But next year is rapidly filling with the postponed 2020 life!
We are booked with Magic Breaks and I contacted them. I kept seeing talk of people being moved and I started to get a bit nervous that if I left it too long and SL didn't open then there would be no where left elsewhere! They upgraded us with no questions asked!
Lisa_Lollipop is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
We are booked with Magic Breaks and I contacted them. I kept seeing talk of people being moved and I started to get a bit nervous that if I left it too long and SL didn't open then there would be no where left elsewhere! They upgraded us with no questions asked!
Thanks I might call as we booked direct. Think it is Marvel or bust for my 7 year old though
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ked
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Firsttimer2017 View Post
We are also a family of 5 but Santa Fe didn’t come up as an option when we looked 🤷
I can’t get an online price either? DH booked on the phone, confirmation says CARS ROOM SLEEPS 6, we have been several times to SL but have always had 2 rooms so not sure what to expect? It’s only 3 nights so we’ll be fime
Ked is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ked View Post
I can’t get an online price either? DH booked on the phone, confirmation says CARS ROOM SLEEPS 6, we have been several times to SL but have always had 2 rooms so not sure what to expect? It’s only 3 nights so we’ll be fime
Hi, I think it's like 2 interconnecting rooms. My friend stayed in a 'family room' in Santa Fe and said that's how the layout was. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Ked
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Hi, I think it's like 2 interconnecting rooms. My friend stayed in a 'family room' in Santa Fe and said that's how the layout was. X
That would be fantastic, 3 teens in one cramped space would be challenging but worth it 😂
Ked is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List