Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 21, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
We're just simple God fearing folk from God's county bonny lass.

All I hope for is that when people are desperately searching for good news to keep their dreams alive is for spiteful and mean spirited Dibbers to ignore the thread. Plenty of other threads to delight the pessimists.

Sincerely hoping that you're both tucking into Thanksgiving turkey around 150 miles south west of us. We'll be in Bob Evans just over the 27 from Posner Park. Stay safe x

Mick & Joan
Thanks Gadgey - if we get there on the 1st Nov I'll still be giving thanks by Thur 25th, we have a few Thanksgiving invites but we may stay home with beans on toast!

Here's to us all making Fl Gadgey, best to you and Joan, stay well
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Well having had so many flights cancelled I have the 19h Nov - 12th Dec flights booked so we might see you in Bob Evans for Thanksgiving dinner Mick,

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Still very much hoping to go November 27th for 2 weeks staying offsite on a cheapie trip I booked beginning of the year with BA as I knew if borders open prices will rocket and it's win win for us. We will be staying at Rosen Inn LBV, car hire booked and tickets purchased with ATD. Only things left to book is airport hotel and parking and the visitors toll pass. Things looking more positive here so hoping we get an announcement from Joe but also aware we have a few months yet so still got my positive pants on 😂😂
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Thinking of rebooking to first 2 weeks of November. What do the crowds tend to normally tend to be like?
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink1821
Trying for More Ears

Tink1821's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyStarwars View Post
Were booked for 30/10 for 14 nights, like most of us a couple missed and have a couple booked for 2022, this is the first one I really have thought stands a chance so fingers crossed for all
We fly the exact same date! Where are you flying from?😊
Tink1821 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
Thinking of rebooking to first 2 weeks of November. What do the crowds tend to normally tend to be like?
That’s we’ve done after some advise from fellow dibbers were originally end of September. Look on undercover tourist gives you an idea of crowd levels.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Had a positive few minutes today and printed off the paperwork, rebooked my Disney days, changed the premier inn date all I have left to do is book the airport parking thinking of doing the meet and greet at terminal 3.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Jumping in to the November thread!
Currently have Sept, Oct, Nov and December booked
If September gets cancelled, November is my preference, even if the borders do open earlier.
Just hedging my bets really!
We’ve been to WDW in November many times before and it’s usually a great time to visit in terms of weather and crowds.
Look forward to planning with you all
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

we are due to go 26th October for almost 3 weeks. I am hopeful that it will happen but scared to hope (if that make sense). I have done our ESTA and we have booked a day at Discovery Cove. We dont have to pay balances until early October so that has made me feel a whole lot happier. I genuinely can feel the Florida sun on my face and taste the Flos Filet at Longhorn. Lets keep positive!
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
janewah
Getting Excited

Keeping our fingers crossed for our trip, 2nd-16th November 🤞🏻🤞🏻

WDW: I-Drive - Aug 2008, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Sept 2013, Nov 2014 (engaged! ), Pop Century - Sept 2016, Sept 2018, Sept 2019, April 2022, April 2023, September 2024
NYC & California Honeymoon, Disneyland - Oct 2017
janewah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List