Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 24 Oct 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Photogirl62
slightly serious Dibber

My stocks are running low - headed out to Orlando in July and have done an order of fall bits to be delivered to Angelbabe to keep safe for me but may need to get some Christmas bits from Next 😂
2022: Highlands Reserve villa followed by Gulf Coast
Photogirl62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Long shot but did anybody get the woodland critters candle holder that they perhaps don’t want now ?
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Dh went to pick up our order from Next as we had a text saying it had been delivered and apparently it had been “lost in transit” so why he got a text I don’t know .. oh and the kicker is they’ve now run out of the soap so he had to reorder in the store and he’s just left now and released they’ve not giving him the £10 off he had with his original order so now he’s had to go back again!
I’ve told him just to sack it off as it’s not worth it.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Some of the offers are back on now, I managed to get 2 for £10 on some Christmas soaps today.
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Some of the offers are back on now, I managed to get 2 for £10 on some Christmas soaps today.
I had a look earlier today and saw the offers ... tried very hard not to order too much as I had already bought a few things before the offers came on !
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by FloRidaLvr View Post
I had a look earlier today and saw the offers ... tried very hard not to order too much as I had already bought a few things before the offers came on !
It’s easily done, I managed to resist until they bought the Christmas scents out 😂
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I had a bit of a disaster with my order ! I ordered 3 items in Thousand Wishes but when the parcel arrived 2 were thousand wishes and one was men’s Marble ! Rang and Next sent another one, arrived and it was the Marble again and I had lost my 3 for 2 deal. It’s a nuisance I can’t just go in to the store and exchange. I feel like just sending the lot back as I wouldn’t have purchased without the 3 for 2 deal.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I had a bit of a disaster with my order ! I ordered 3 items in Thousand Wishes but when the parcel arrived 2 were thousand wishes and one was men’s Marble ! Rang and Next sent another one, arrived and it was the Marble again and I had lost my 3 for 2 deal. It’s a nuisance I can’t just go in to the store and exchange. I feel like just sending the lot back as I wouldn’t have purchased without the 3 for 2 deal.
We have had a bit of a nightmare with them too except our order was lost and was then out of stock so couldn’t reorder but dh keeps getting “ please come and pick up your order” emails 2 weeks later when we know it’s not there!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Ordered 6 foamy soaps! Haven’t managed to get my hands on any yet, hopefully they will all arrive safely.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List