Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Nov 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DLP - which hotel would you choose?

Hi all. It’s been quite a while since we’ve been to DLP. We’ve previously stayed at the NY hotel and the Disneyland hotel. Not sure I want to spend those prices this time, so was wondering what hotels you would recommend? Many thanks!
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

All of them! 😂😂

I'm staying in NBC this time around, with our last night being at Cheyenne. I've stayed in Sequoia Lodge & Santa Fe also.

If you want to do it cheaper, choose the cheapest and it's still all good! Generally the rooms are a bit smaller. But the hotels are still (in my experience) clean and tidy.

They all have gift shops, restaurants, bars, and luggage storage. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

We’re staying in Cheyenne at Xmas mainly because we got a good deal. £771 for 2 adults 2 children for 2 nights including flights! We wanted to stay at the Newport bay but could justify the money. We’ve never been before so we’re hoping it will be good!
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
We’re staying in Cheyenne at Xmas mainly because we got a good deal. £771 for 2 adults 2 children for 2 nights including flights! We wanted to stay at the Newport bay but could justify the money. We’ve never been before so we’re hoping it will be good!
Cheyenne has the best theme of all of the hotels at Disneyland Paris, in my opinion. Was always my 'go to'. It's great for kids, it's just like a real cowboy town! You'll love it! X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Cheyenne has the best theme of all of the hotels at Disneyland Paris, in my opinion. Was always my 'go to'. It's great for kids, it's just like a real cowboy town! You'll love it! X
The theming looks great and both kids are huge toy story fans so hopefully they’ll like the woody theme!
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Hotel New York- The Art of Marvel for me.
It’s so modern and fresh and easily my favourite out of all the DLP hotels we have stayed at.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

We’ve stayed in them all apart from Santa Fe. We are going in January & staying for the first time in SF as we got a very cheap deal! I’m actually looking forward to it staying there saying as we haven’t before, but my go to hotel will always be Sequoia Lodge as we’ve stayed there the most. We’re going again in august & we are trying the Art of Marvel as it looks amazing! You can’t go wrong with any of them, we love them all really!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24

Edited at 03:47 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We've stayed at Santa Fe (first time we went 25 years ago), we usually stay at Sequoia Lodge or Cheyenne. Both are lovely, and we've stayed at Cheyenne for the past 5 trips with no complaints at all.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=989117
This trip we're trying Newport Bay as it was only a few ££ more than Cheyenne when we booked - I think we just booked at the right time.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 04:16 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone! Sounds like we can’t really go wrong! I’m going to take a closer look and sort some dates. Would love to stay at the New York hotel as it’s marvel themed, but will see how the prices look. Thanks again 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStarwars
Proud to wear my Ears

Currently in the Art of Marvel right now, we are staying for 7 days and having a few days in Paris, it is on the pricey side but wanted to experience the newness and the theme in the rooms, which has not disappointed. some nice touches like sweets in your room every day as well Closest to the parks, as its half term here we have been hitting them early/late to avoid the busy times which has worked well.
2021 Disneyland Paris (Hotel New York) 2023 Pop Century
2022 Port Orleans Riverside (and Hurricane Ian)
DisneyStarwars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List