Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Jan 22, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
A quick question

If you book two rides in advance do these dictate the ones you can book on the day

So……if you prebook two say early afternoon can you book others one at at time in the morning ?
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJoBell View Post
A quick question

If you book two rides in advance do these dictate the ones you can book on the day

So……if you prebook two say early afternoon can you book others one at at time in the morning ?
The Advance rides have no bearing on what you can select on the day, they are separate bookings.

Although it's worth noting that you only get a limited choice of advance slot times, it's pretty much take what you're given rather than being able to fit best into your schedule.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goofy's Buddy View Post
Ww are getting Genie+ as well. My daughter has a DAS pass when we go but does not want yo rude all rides so Genie+ will cover that for us.
Not quite sure you what are saying, the DAS pass does let you ride all the rides, I think most people would actually prefer it to the current genie+ system if they had the choice.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dan223 View Post
Not quite sure you what are saying, the DAS pass does let you ride all the rides, I think most people would actually prefer it to the current genie+ system if they had the choice.
The DAS holder must go on the ride when using a DAS return time, so if there are ones they don't want to do, the rest of the group will need to queue or use Genie+
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
The DAS holder must go on the ride when using a DAS return time, so if there are ones they don't want to do, the rest of the group will need to queue or use Genie+
Ah that’s makes sense I was struggling to understand what they were saying.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by loldis View Post
The Advance rides have no bearing on what you can select on the day, they are separate bookings.

Although it's worth noting that you only get a limited choice of advance slot times, it's pretty much take what you're given rather than being able to fit best into your schedule.
Thats great thank you
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
thecheshiredad
Excited about Disney

Just trying to understand the 2-in-advance thing using DAS.
Can you only make advance reservations whilst at Disney, via guest services, or can it be done using the app?
thecheshiredad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thecheshiredad View Post
Just trying to understand the 2-in-advance thing using DAS.
Can you only make advance reservations whilst at Disney, via guest services, or can it be done using the app?
Only via the video call/chat in advance, not while at the park.

You might be able to book in the park but it will be for future days, and I’d assume availability will be lower than doing it in advance

Edited at 05:19 PM.
Old 17 Jan 22, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mazworld15
Trying for More Ears

You can book them at guest services in a park but not for that day, they'll book them for you for the parks you're going to 2 days plus in advance- our first day was MK so whilst there we got guest services to book 2 rides for each of the other parks we were going to- day 3, day 4, day 5 etc
mazworld15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

I used DAS today for the first time ever due to stomach surgery and needing to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so and being on my own, I was losing my place in the queue. I also had Genie + I bought and an individual LL ticket for Mickey and Mini train. I also did early entry. Between all of that, I managed to do what I wanted with some planning. Once experienced, it will be easier to organise.

Guest services helped me book my advance bookings for Thurs onwards. I can only last around 4 hours in the parks, and the helpful guest services lady got me all morning DAS ones.