Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jan 22, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I didn’t think we would be going this year, so I’ve kind of ignored threads regarding it. I’ll check out the other thread, but if we don’t have genie+ does that mean we get no access to the faster lines at all?

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I didn’t think we would be going this year, so I’ve kind of ignored threads regarding it. I’ll check out the other thread, but if we don’t have genie+ does that mean we get no access to the faster lines at all?
For the Genie+ eligible rides, yes. There's also a separate tier (Individual Lightning Lane Selections, aka fancy rides) that aren't on Genie+ but still require you to pay to skip the queue.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
You can pay individually for 7DMT, Space Mountain, Rise of the Resistance, Mickey & Minnie Train, Flight of Passage, Ratatouille and Frozen. Used to be Everest but it is closed down for a few months now I think.

If you don’t pay, either individually or through buying Genie + then no, there is no access to faster lines.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

Have read and watched as much as I can and I still have questions!
Is there a limit to how many lightning lanes you can use if you purchase Genie plus in a park in a day or is it unlimited?
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shkyler View Post
Have read and watched as much as I can and I still have questions!
Is there a limit to how many lightning lanes you can use if you purchase Genie plus in a park in a day or is it unlimited?
It is limited by the number of rides in the park that have it, as you can only use a lightening lane once for each ride.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

Brilliant thank you that’s clearer and I book them through the app?
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

How do you buy an Individual Lightening Lane pass for a ride, do you buy it using the MDE app?
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinklebell View Post
How do you buy an Individual Lightening Lane pass for a ride, do you buy it using the MDE app?
Yes, everything related to Genie, Genie+ and ILLS is through MDE.

The easiest way is through the tip board, from 7am if staying onsite or park open if not. You don't need to be in the park to purchase.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

This sounds far too complicated! I feel like all the enjoyment is slowly being sucked out of me, im not even sure i want to go in August now.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List