Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jan 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile Any chance of getting dining reservations for Feb?

We’re at universal for the week but would love to book a meal somewhere at Disney.

I was thinking maybe an evening somewhere that would let us see the fireworks. Any recommendations for anywhere we might have a hope of getting this late?

We would love breakfast at Topolino but I guess that’s really difficult to get so won’t happen this late.

Do onsite still get to book early? If so I guess everything is gone before those offsite get a look in.

We’re back in august, universal only again, so could try again then for something.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Guessing at your dates but it's worth stalking for a Cali Grill cancellation. As a backup I'd book Grand Floridian Cafe about 90 mins before firework time. You be able to eat then walk to the Marina for MK fireworks.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Reservations pop up all the time, especially as it gets closer as people firm up or change their plans. To give you an example, there's a table for 4 at Ohana available for dinner this Saturday right now, and a couple next week as well. Where there's nothing available next month.

If you have anything specific in mind, it's worth signing up to a reservation finder (I use MouseDining) that will email you when it finds an opening.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Guessing at your dates but it's worth stalking for a Cali Grill cancellation. As a backup I'd book Grand Floridian Cafe about 90 mins before firework time. You be able to eat then walk to the Marina for MK fireworks.
Thanks.

Can you still go out to watch from the observation deck?

How about the balcony at Contemporary if we booked the new steakhouse?
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Thanks.

Yeah, Cali Grill decks are open and if you do manage to get into Steakhouse '71 the 4th floor deck should be available.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Yeah, Cali Grill decks are open and if you do manage to get into Steakhouse '71 the 4th floor deck should be available.
Thanks.

There was a reservation available at steakhouse 71 when I looked yesterday but I wasn’t sure about the time of the fireworks, by the time I looked that up it was gone.

Still can’t find the fireworks times either. But guessing it’ll be about half hour before closing.
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Still can’t find the fireworks times either. But guessing it’ll be about half hour before closing.
No probs, fireworks times are here

disneyworld/entert...t/#/fireworks/
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Thanks.

I managed to grab Steakhouse 71 for our last night one day last week. I'm hoping to go out on 4th floor deck if we have timed it right.
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

I always tell people to check the night before they need a dining reservation. I can't tell you the number of times I've grabbed cancelled reservations for the hardest to get restaurants. You'd be surprised what becomes available.

Refresh and scan...Refesh and scan... quick grab it!

Edited at 01:01 AM.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are going on 16th for 9nts so have been looking a lot. Stuff does come and go and I’ve seen toledo a few times
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List