Notices

Old 5 Jan 20, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

You plans look amazing, I love how a budget trip well ends up not so budget lol. Looking forward to you report
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Clairelly View Post
We did concierge on the Dream in 2018. You will love it! The team are absolutely amazing.
What was your favourite part about concierge? Have I missed anything in my research about concierge that you thought was good? I cant wait to get back on the Dream again now
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
You plans look amazing, I love how a budget trip well ends up not so budget lol. Looking forward to you report
Thank you! It will be a different trip and we can't wait! I'm starting to think is there even such a thing as a budget trip at Disney thanks for reading.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Mini Update

Over the weekend we have been doing quite a bit of research/planning. I'm trying to work out which Disney ADR's we are wanting to book as well as getting an idea about offsite eats.

We've also done some pricing into car hire and flights. After looking at some scary prices before christmas we were hoping they would come down. I will be doing a flights update soon as we've now booked!
Old 6 Jan 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Thank you! It will be a different trip and we can't wait! I'm starting to think is there even such a thing as a budget trip at Disney thanks for reading.
The temptations are real lol... that's why there isn't such thing as a budget trip lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Oh wow your trip sounds amazing! Conceirge on the Disney cruise sounds amazing ... think it might be something I can twist Mr Grump's arm to for our big 40th trip

All subscribed and following along now x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh wow your trip sounds amazing! Conceirge on the Disney cruise sounds amazing ... think it might be something I can twist Mr Grump's arm to for our big 40th trip

I’m sure you could convince him! 😂 we are very excited! I’m trying to do as much research into it as I can so we don’t miss a thing! Every time we go on a cruise I always feel like I’ve missed out on something!

Thank you for reading 😁
Old 7 Jan 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post

The cruises sound amazing...I get angry at myself as I hate them went on a trip to Germany as a kid and was so sick it put me off for life lol... Really wish I was brave enough to try one
Old 8 Jan 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
The cruises sound amazing...I get angry at myself as I hate them went on a trip to Germany as a kid and was so sick it put me off for life lol... Really wish I was brave enough to try one
Oh you should try again! I wear sea bands and take a tablet when I get on and it works well! Can’t even feel the ship moving!
Old 8 Jan 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I'm a bit the same after a trip on a Ferry from Dover to Calais but everyone says that it isn't as bad on a cruise ship as they're much bigger so it doesn't feel like it's swaying Maybe one day xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List