Old 16 Aug 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh wow! I can't wait read to read the trip report Abby! I've been taking some time out as I was so busy with the kids and work and also upset about all the cancelled Disney trips 😔 but so excited to see you've just got back from Disney! Eekkkk xx
Hi there Kelly I hope you've been having a good summer and that balancing work and home life is going well. I'm guessing it's easier now that you're not studying too. We had an absolute blast in DLP, I'm definitely in the fan club now. It was fab.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’m looking forward to hearing all about it...I might have a cocktail too 🍹...honestly not for breakfast!😆
I might have to join you in a cocktail too then. I'm going to enjoy writing the trip report and sharing it with all of you. Don't tell anyone but your ride for putting the girls to sleep was our last ride of the trip I lost count of how many times we did it

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
I hope you had a great time, sounds like you have. I reread your other dlp trip report with Kate while I’m waiting on this one.

Summer holidays are a dim and distant memory with the first week of school under our belt already, everything’s been fine and has felt remarkably normal both for me and Joe.
I'm glad to hear that your first week has gone smoothly and felt normal. I'm so glad we took the plunge and just went for it as the trip was brilliant, we had a blast! I'll start writing it up tomorrow.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Happy Sunday🍹 can’t wait to read it all.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Happy Sunday🍹 can’t wait to read it all.
Happy Sunday indeed for some of us

I've now started the DLP trip report

Click here to get to the index. I've posted a pre trip and pre travel day in one post. To be honest, if you're here then you pretty much know all the pre travel day and booking process as I already told you all about it on this pre trip

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

loving the report so far! Well done for providing content for us, despite not making it to Florida
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
loving the report so far! Well done for providing content for us, despite not making it to Florida
it's a special talent and of course I went to DLP for all of you it was purely selfless

Old 23 Aug 20, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I'm so sorry Abby for not keeping up with you DLP adventures! I finally have a day of doing nothing tomorrow so will be binge reading your trippy.
I hope you're enjoying the rest of the Summer hols, when are you back to work?

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I'm so sorry Abby for not keeping up with you DLP adventures! I finally have a day of doing nothing tomorrow so will be binge reading your trippy.
I hope you're enjoying the rest of the Summer hols, when are you back to work?
Morning, I've had a lovely week since being back from DLP. Max got his GCSE results and that was all good, he can go on and do A Levels which we are happy about. He also turned 16 and it was our wedding anniversary too so a busy week. I'm back in school from Friday and also have a some stuff I need to do this week from home. It's starting to feel quite autumnal now. I hope you've been busy with work now you're able to.

Old 28 Nov 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi Abby,

I haven't been on the Dibb in a while so missed out on quite a bit. I need to go and read your DLP report, I hope you had a fabulous time. I can see by your countdown you've planned another trip? Will you start another Pre trip report for us all?

Hope you and the family are ok?
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Hi Abby,

I haven't been on the Dibb in a while so missed out on quite a bit. I need to go and read your DLP report, I hope you had a fabulous time. I can see by your countdown you've planned another trip? Will you start another Pre trip report for us all?

Hope you and the family are ok?
Hi there

I hope you are ok Chloe and looking forward to a happy Christmas. I've been a very poor Dibber over the last couple of months . Work has been exceptionally busy and I haven't had the time to read or post on any threads.

As for trip planning. It's a tough one. I'm not sure what will happen next year. I've got a 5 day booking for CBR that I transferred over from this year's cancelled trip. So, yes I do have a countdown. I'm sort of 50-50 as to whether I think it will go ahead. Some days I'm feeling positive and others I'm not. I haven't booked anything else for the trip as I just haven't had the time to look into anything.

I should probably do a proper update on all the cancellations for this year and where that leaves us in terms of planning for next year. But that will have to wait for a little while as it's the first day of the Christmas holiday for me so I need to do some food shopping as I haven't been able to get a delivery slot before Christmas. So there is a bit of prepping to be done today. But I am looking forward to some time wasting on the Dibb over the next few days and finding out how everyone else is getting on.

Abby x

Old 19 Dec 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Hi there

I hope you are ok Chloe and looking forward to a happy Christmas. I've been a very poor Dibber over the last couple of months . Work has been exceptionally busy and I haven't had the time to read or post on any threads.

As for trip planning. It's a tough one. I'm not sure what will happen next year. I've got a 5 day booking for CBR that I transferred over from this year's cancelled trip. So, yes I do have a countdown. I'm sort of 50-50 as to whether I think it will go ahead. Some days I'm feeling positive and others I'm not. I haven't booked anything else for the trip as I just haven't had the time to look into anything.

I should probably do a proper update on all the cancellations for this year and where that leaves us in terms of planning for next year. But that will have to wait for a little while as it's the first day of the Christmas holiday for me so I need to do some food shopping as I haven't been able to get a delivery slot before Christmas. So there is a bit of prepping to be done today. But I am looking forward to some time wasting on the Dibb over the next few days and finding out how everyone else is getting on.

Abby x
Yay... good to see you Abby! I’ve really missed these planning posts. Like you I’m not sure if it’ll come off next summer but I’m planning like it is and if it doesn’t I’ll have to plan again, but for 2022. Oh the hardship! 😂 (planning is one of the best bits.)

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List