Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jul 20, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I feel the need to apologise for not reading sooner I'm sure you weren't holding your breath waiting for me to read. But still, sorry I wasn't here earlier it's been incredibly busy at work and so all I've been able to do in the last couple of weeks is tread water and reply to threads I already subscribe to. Clicking on new post links has been a stretch too far, but I knew it was here and I forced myself to stop working early today so I could read. Anyway, onto actual comments ...

I love the dive bomb photo, what a great shot, really capturing the glee. I shouldn't comment on the golfing as I have no idea how that works at all, but it sounds like it was very hot and I know you enjoy it, although perhaps today wasn't your best day. Still, a trip down memory lane for you with your thoughts of your first trip and the fun times with friends of old made for a really lovely day and one you'll not forget and can treasure.

I'll start by apologising for a late reply and a little plug that I've now managed to post day 20 after a few rather manic weeks. I would also add that I have shared so much pain in respect of your now cancelled holiday

Glad you enjoyed reading and you missed the chance of extolling the virtues of cornhole tossing
You own trip report a had much better photos than mine and if enough of us keep going on about this we can make it an Olympic event!

It was a great day to enjoy with friends and at some point I will let them know they are all over this trip report - they tend to enjoy reading a completed one

Thanks for reading and I'm gutted that even the shout out on the July podcast did not help to save your plans for 2020

Your positivity is endless and if you read this in the next week then be aware that we have a special podcast with someone who shares that same positive outlook on life - the fact he lives in Orlando possibly helps too

xx

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List