Notices

Old 5 Apr 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Charlotte's 10th visit, Jack's first! - Pre-trip 2019 - UPDATED 23/6/19

Hello!
I have never done a pre-trip or a trip report before! However I love reading everybody else's so thought I'd get involved.

So this trip will involve me (Charlotte) and my boyfriend (Jack):

I'm 27 (29 by the time of the trip ) and Jack is 25 (27 by the time of the trip) - he's my toyboy heh. We have been together 10 months and we have just moved in together in the West Midlands <3 So enough about us!

I have been to Orlando 9 times so I like to consider myself an expert , Jack has never even been to the USA never mind Orlando and I am just so SO excited to show him what all the hype is about. It took me a little while to convince him that it will be worth it but he's agreed!

SO! Rough plan is first two weeks of November 2019 so we can see Christmas but also catch the last of the food & wine festival (if they follow the same dates as this year).

I am (im)patiently waiting for free DDP to come out so I can do a comparison but otherwise looking at staying off site either on International Drive or Kissemmee to keep costs down. We'll use uber to get around because I don't like driving there and I used uber last time with my mum no problems.

Looking to get 2 week combo tickets for WDW and Universal 3 parks and then will probably just pay for seaworld 1 day pass because every time I get a 2 week pass for seaworld and still only go for one day!

Sorry this is a lot of text! Thanks for reading!

Edited at 07:33 PM.
Fleurlur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

We are officially booked!

I did some shopping around and everywhere was coming up ridiculous prices for November next year but I was sure I could get the price down. I finally found a company called Florida Masters which gave me a great price! So!

2nd November 2019 we will be flying direct from Manchester with Virgin to Orlando International and then stopping for 2 weeks at Maingate Lakeside Resort in Kissemmee which is 1.8 miles from WDW!

All for the bargain price of £677 each! Last year me and my mum paid £650 each for indirect flights and 2 weeks in kissemmee so I am chuffed with this price.

The countdown begins!

Old 8 Apr 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi sounds fab and a great price too! Just love that moment when you finally book, enjoy your planning I bet you’re already thinking of restaurants you want to introduce Jack to... so exciting to take a newbie!
Old 9 Apr 18, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

So many foods he needs to try and places to see and rides to go on! Aahhh I cant wait!
Old 2 Jul 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Fleurlur View Post
So many foods he needs to try and places to see and rides to go on! Aahhh I cant wait!
we have just had a good price from Florida Masters and not used them before have you had any issues so far with them or has everything been ok?
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

It will be here before you know it. I started off with an over 500 days countdown! Looking forward to following your pre trippie! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by EllenClaire View Post
we have just had a good price from Florida Masters and not used them before have you had any issues so far with them or has everything been ok?
I literally haven't spoken to them since I booked it but no issues so far! They're ATOL protected and had good online reviews so I just went with it.
Old 2 Jul 18, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

I don#t have anything to add at the moment! Just booked a trip to Texas so I haven't even saved any money towards it this month, whoops!
Old 2 Jul 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fleurlur View Post
I don#t have anything to add at the moment! Just booked a trip to Texas so I haven't even saved any money towards it this month, whoops!
Oh jealous I’ve always wanted to go to Texas! I’m just reading a book about someone who spent time there
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 18, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
winkie88
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Woohooo love it, we are away next November aswell, was itching to right a pre trip report but thought I was a bit too soon as still waiting on the disney experience app to link our booking with virgin lol. Cant wait fingers crossed star wars land will be open, I mean when is late fall!
winkie88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List