Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Dec 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

So we are on our way to Tampa
to get on the cruise ship, flight with Virgin yesterday was great food was a bit meh but we had enough snacks with us to start a shop and only my husband eats it anyway.
We arrived at Port Orleans had a quick check in dh and I went to Boatwrights for a couple of drinks
to reward ourselves for being such
good parents 😉
I had a chocolate martini 🍸 and dh had a corona. Omg these were delicious 😋 and then I had to try another just to double check it was like a chocolate Baileys

This morning was an epic fail on the pictures apologies for our half eaten plates I only remembered half way through I was doing a food report 🤭

This compromised of 3 vanilla or chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and sausage dh and I had coffee ☕️
The kids were meant to be drinking water but obviously managed to make the freestyle machines work and ended up with coke for breakfast

We really enjoyed PO for the night but probably not for us for a fortnight as the boys like a gym
Cast members really friendly and helpful the resort is really pretty and the weather today is really nice cool but sunny 😎

Edited at 04:58 PM.
Jaspercat10 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Good idea to get a 2nd martini for checking purposes. Have fun on the cruise.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

I adore the chocolate martini’s there!
Happy travels!
Old 23 Dec 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hope everyone is well apologies for the delay I will try and catch up as the WiFi on the ship was terrible and very expensive
So we drove down to Tampa very easy and I had pre booked parking about a 2 minute drive away from the port there is a shuttle bus that takes you so couldn’t be easier, we boarded the ship about 11.30 and were taken to our suite

So because we had a suite we were given a separate restaurant where we would go for breakfast and lunch, the menu didn’t change throughout the week so I will post some pictures of what we had and only post if we had something new for breakfast or lunch, by the time we got off the ship yesterday we were down to coffee and cereal as we had eaten so much, my jeans are feeling really tight, and we now have 2 weeks deluxe dining plan 😂
So our first meal was lunch in a restaurant called Moderno, we could order what ever whenever and however much on the ship and we also had the drinks packages do could do the same with drink and alcohol.

Honey orange artichoke and almond salad followed by prosciutto and asaparagus salad for me

Kids had cheeseburgers

Chicken on cheese polenta for dh
And

Steak for my 17 year old son who has eaten so much on the ship he can’t face it now at Disney 😂
Some of them had pudding
This is an expresso chocolate brownie and ice cream very nice

I chose to have another of these
Mr Worldwide cocktails
Champagne, pimms, crushed strawberries these were very nice not too sweet

So this was standard lunch on the boat I will post if we have anything different
Old 23 Dec 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So our first night was in a restaurant called aqua this was one of the included restaurants on the ship we also had booked the equivalent of 4 signature restaurants which had pre paid for with a dining package I think it was about £130 each for the package for 4 restaurants.
So to start DS and I had Cesar salad

Dh has bruschetta

I had a strawberry daiquiri and dh had a corona

Followed by mostly strip steaks with peppercorn sauce

Pork loin for dh
Not many takers for pudding as we were feeling v tired
One apple strudel and icecream

The meal was very nice the ship was full so you did feel like they were churning through the numbers of guests as quickly as possible. But all in all a good meal
Here are some pics outside our windows we didn’t book a balcony as I was terrified the kids would sleepwalk and fall overboard 😆
We also went out and under an amazing bridge called the skyway I believe it must have been enormous to accommodate the ship it changes colour all the time

This is the room made up in 2 beds the kids all had to share but it was fine our bed was so comfy

Old 24 Dec 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

The food looks nice on the ship. Don’t worry about keeping up with the food report. Enjoy your holiday. Where are you off to tomorrow for Christmas Day?
Old 24 Dec 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
The food looks nice on the ship. Don’t worry about keeping up with the food report. Enjoy your holiday. Where are you off to tomorrow for Christmas Day?
We are going to Epcot today for the candlelight Processional and tomorrow we have a Christmas Brunch at the Yacht Club and then into Hollywood Studios xxx
Old 24 Dec 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
We are going to Epcot today for the candlelight Processional and tomorrow we have a Christmas Brunch at the Yacht Club and then into Hollywood Studios xxx
Sounds like a lovely couple of days. Enjoy.
Old 24 Dec 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think I will add Disney now and show the food options on the ship at the end just so I can remember everything
So we arrived at Coronado Springs this is such a lovely resort really pleased the rooms are great very modern the bathroom is fab.

Dinner tonight Toledo on floor 16
Old 24 Jan 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

whooo apologies for the delay life is back to normal, and my tax return is done so i am back on the food report xx