Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Jun 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinmumlowe
Gone all Goofy

Mobile Park reservations

So did anyone NOT manage to get what they wanted? Just curious as it’s seems availability was wide open 🤷🏻
Twinmumlowe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post

I have a booking for December which I am actually not going on so I have not booked anything. However I was curious and saw that it was not possible to get anything towards the end of the trip, so getting close to Christmas, about the 17th / 18th onwards.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

Mobile

I booked all 14 days of Christmas and new Year (UK school holidays) on Sunday. I couldn’t get MK for Christmas Day but the other 3 parks were available to book.
Old 30 Jun 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

I booked my 5 days for this september and not aed as have reached my 'limit' to book for my trip for september 2021 GRRRRR
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Claudette - I can’t see that on the availability calendar, all green for me, is it all different when you log in? We’re going Xmas and NY too
We haven’t paid in full for our tickets and we’re waiting until balance pay date to decide if we want to keep them - the large availability was making me hopeful that we would be able to pick any park.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Weddingnyc View Post
Claudette - I can’t see that on the availability calendar, all green for me, is it all different when you log in? We’re going Xmas and NY too
We haven’t paid in full for our tickets and we’re waiting until balance pay date to decide if we want to keep them - the large availability was making me hopeful that we would be able to pick any park.
I haven’t seen a calendar with colours on, where is that?

I go to pretend book, but each time it says there is a problem with one of us having exceeded our park limit for that day. It is either me or it is DH, the other one gets a tick. Perhaps it is more of a glitch than availability as I have definitely not booked anything and even more definitely I wouldn’t have booked for one and not the other.

Actually you prompted me to take another look, I got the error message I mentioned a few times, kept trying and eventually it would have let me book if I wanted to.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
The availability calendar shows that all parks are available for all days after 1st September for everyone.

And it's only Annual Passholders that have any limitation in August. Everyone else has availability after 18th July 2020.

Of course, that's assuming the availability calendar is correct. I'd hope it is - some people will be using that calendar to determine whether to book a holiday or not. So, for example, anyone thinking of booking a holiday at Christmas will see that there is full availability during this period at the moment and therefore it's ok to book.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

disneyworld/availa...ment =tickets
Hopefully the above link takes you to the availability calendar.

For me, its all green, so its a concern that HappyM didn’t get MK for Xmas day, as it says its available. The question is, how up to date is the calendar... if we buy the tickets and then they aren’t actually available?
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I haven’t seen a calendar with colours on, where is that?
It's here:

disneyworld/availa...ment =tickets

(select the option that applies to you just above the calendar itself).

Here's December's calendar for offsite guests, with Christmas day selected:

As it says at the top of that page: "Check to see if your desired date and park is currently available before purchasing your ticket, Annual Pass or package".

I therefore hope the information provided is correct.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
BTW, I've just tried it on MDE and I can book Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom. There's 3 of us.

Same goes for all the other parks.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~