The index can be found here

Original Plan for the day:

Fastpasses
Soarin' at 10:05am
Journey Into Imagination With Figment at 1:05pm
Mission: SPACE at 3:10pm

ADR's
Lunch at Coral Reef located at Future World at 11:40am
Dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel located at World Showcase at 7:45pm (however, i had cancelled this yesterday)

As our first fastpass wasn't until 10, we headed to the bus stop for about 08.45 so had missed the majority of the crowds, although bag check was still fairly busy when we arrived.

We then headed straight for soarin, which we all really love, then took a slow meander to our lunch reservation at Coral Reef.

I had booked this as both Kids love the aquarium, however, i was a little disappointed as we were seated a bit far from the windows, even though it wasn't all that busy.

Our server took our order & gave the kids a card each to spot various species of fish while we were dining. Now, we had misunderstood the purpose of these cards & had given the kids some pens to circle the fish they spotted. When the server returned, she was not happy with us at all & we were told off as the cards were now covered in scribbles but were not supposed to be drawn on as they were for info only

After that, she loitered at the end of the aisle glaring at us for our entire meal, this made us feel a bit uncomfortable & put a bit of a dampner on the experience.

Anyway, moving on, after we had finished our meal we wandered back to the main Epcot area & stopped in to see Baymax who is one of my fave's. As Alex was still not feeling too good it was just me & Scarla (+ Scarla's 'baby', Tommy) who met him & Scarla gave him a great big hug

Then it was on to Journey Into Imagination With Figment, which we all enjoyed, however, not worth a fastpass imo, before heading on the mission space. Again, we all opted for green, i really wanted to try orange, but hadn't quite got up the courage, maybe next time

Then as Alex still wasn't feeling too good we decided to head back to CBR for the rest of the afternoon.

Later on we had a calculation of our remaining QS credits & still had quite a bit left so headed to Centretown to use some up on dinner. It was quite busy inside so we decided to sit on the patio, which i am glad we did, as no sooner had we sat down than Alex turned a very pale colour & started saying he felt sick again.

I just managed to get him to a discreet area, away from the other diners & he started being sick into the bushes. Obviously, we couldn't stay to finish our food so Darren got these to go & let the staff know about Alex being sick so this could get cleared up & we headed back to the room where we got him cleaned up & into bed with the empty bin next to him in case he was sick in the night.

Not the best end to our holiday

Next up Day 15 - Magic Kingdom, home & lessons learnt

Feb 2019 - 2 weeks onsite at CBR with DDP
Oct 2022 - 3 weeks offsite in 4 bed villa at Emerald Island - Pre-trip report is here

'Once in a lifetime' trip report - CBR + DDP Feb 2019
Scarla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Poor Alex 😨. Horrible service at Coral Reef, what a shame.

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List