Notices

Old 11 Sep 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Fab update and well done on getting Slinky! I'm trying hard for FOP but with no luck.

Love Charlie's plane entertainment stack. I definitely need to get more for Edith asap!
I have become obsessed with checking for FoP FPs! I am not optimistic any will come up really, I am thinking it will be more a case of sucking it up and joining the standby line, although that hasn't been too bad recently, particularly later in the day... I am so desperate to ride it!

The nerves about the flight are starting to kick in now... anything to help keep him entertained!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
So exciting! Not long to go! I’ve just bought a few more things for Ollie’s back pack and then I’m done! No more! But...what are the little boxes top right?!

Thinking about getting another laundry’s card for John!
Lizzie x
One is a slinky... he has never seen one before so thinking that might interest him (for probably about 2 minutes! ). A bargain at £1 from Primark!

The other is a Peppa Pig secret surprise box... it has little drawers that have different things in (Charlie is Peppa Pig mad at the moment!). Only £5 on Amazon so worth a try!

Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Just read your pre-trippy - you're there the day before us I do hope you manage to get a FOP - I have a spare for the 29th in the evening if it's any use? It's our arrival day so it will be tight to get there, and I'd love you to have it.We're at HRH too but on our second week - getting exciting now

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 10:41 PM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
Just read your pre-trippy - you're there the day before us I do hope you manage to get a FOP - I have a spare for the 29th in the evening if it's any use? It's our arrival day so it will be tight to get there, and I'd love you to have it.We're at HRH too but on our second week - getting exciting now
Oh that is such a kind offer, thank you so much! Sadly we are going to be in Epcot that evening so we can see Illuminations one last time before it goes! Hopefully someone will be able to snap them up though!

Hope your planning is going well, not long now!
Old 12 Sep 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I am so happy you got Slinky! It's such a fab ride, we loved it!

Gutted you didn't get FoP. Will you queue for it though? It really can't be missed!

I am quite jel you are getting to see Galaxy's Edge! I think it'll be super cool, even if it would all go over my head!

Loving all of Charlie's entertainment! I am sure he will be thoroughly occupied!

That countdown is looking bloody marvelous!

xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that is such a kind offer, thank you so much! Sadly we are going to be in Epcot that evening so we can see Illuminations one last time before it goes! Hopefully someone will be able to snap them up though!

Hope your planning is going well, not long now!
No worries, hope you manage to get one. I'll hang onto it for now - it's for 6.40 and we have a reservation for the gourmet burgers at Restaurantosaurus at 7.25, so we'll hopefully make it.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I am so happy you got Slinky! It's such a fab ride, we loved it!

Gutted you didn't get FoP. Will you queue for it though? It really can't be missed!

I am quite jel you are getting to see Galaxy's Edge! I think it'll be super cool, even if it would all go over my head!

Loving all of Charlie's entertainment! I am sure he will be thoroughly occupied!

That countdown is looking bloody marvelous!

xxx
I am hoping that we might be able to get on FoP through the standby line later on in the day, the queues haven't been too crazy as of late so I'm staying optimistic!

I am getting really excited for Galaxy's Edge, I will not understand a thing about it but it still looks super cool!

Haha I have been thinking about my own in-flight entertainment today... and at lunch I bought myself a colouring book! Just hoping Charlie doesn't think he can come in scribbling all over my pretty patterns!

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
No worries, hope you manage to get one. I'll hang onto it for now - it's for 6.40 and we have a reservation for the gourmet burgers at Restaurantosaurus at 7.25, so we'll hopefully make it.
Oh yes you should definitely try and make it... sounds like a perfect evening to me!
Old 16 Sep 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Just caught up - great you managed to get most of what you wanted to with fastpasses!

Can’t wait to see which ones are a hit with Charlie

In flight entertainment looks great. I’m just going to seriously load up a snack bag too and hope for the best.

Not long to go now at all xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just caught up - great you managed to get most of what you wanted to with fastpasses!

Can’t wait to see which ones are a hit with Charlie

In flight entertainment looks great. I’m just going to seriously load up a snack bag too and hope for the best.

Not long to go now at all xx
Haha what better way to keep a toddler entertained than with snacks?! I hate to think how many boxes of raisins we are going to get through over this two week trip!
Old 19 Sep 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Single digits and my must-do list

It's single digit day!

In celebration of this I thought I would post my 'must-do' list which I have been pulling together over the last few months... some are very easy wins, some are a given and many are food related!

So here goes:

1) First visit badge for Charlie - an absolute necessary keepsake for his first visit to WDW!

2) Photo in front of the purple wall - I'm amazed we have never done this, no excuses on this trip!

3) Character breakfast at Disney - since adding this to the list I have booked two so we should be good to tick this one off!

4) Dinner at Bahama Breeze - we tried to go back on our last trip in 2016 but arrived at the International Drive one on a Saturday night to find a really long wait time so we had to abandon that idea... I'm am hopeful we will be more successful this time around!

5) Ride Living with the Land - yep, we have never been on this. Shameful.

6) Collect a pressed penny from each pavilion in World Showcase - this is something I want to do for Charlie's memory box, especially now I have his lovely pressed penny holder to keep them all in!

7) Bubble waffle from Aristocrepes - I saw these on Disney Food Blog. Photo below, no further explanation needed.

8) Pizza at Blaze - I need to see what all the fuss is about! I adore pizza so I am pretty sure this is going to become a firm favourite!

9) Violet Lemonade at Epcot - I am amazed I have never tried this, I am putting this right on this trip!

10) S'more French toast from Woody's Lunch Box - I blame both Helen and Rach for this one, after seeing this in both their TRs recently I haven't been able to think of much else since... I need this sugary breakfast goodness in my belly!

11) Breakfast at Cracker Barrel - a firm favourite of Rach's that I really want to try (I just hope that peg game has some instructions as I have no clue what that is about!)

So that's it, nothing too crazy or outrageous but a few things that I would love to eat/drink/experience on our upcoming trip... stay tuned to see how I get on!

We go to Orlando NEXT WEEK!