Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 May 19, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Batman1
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile What do you do with your bag etc in Universal?

What does everyone do with their bag and belongings in the Universal parks, and others?

Do you put it in a locker on arrival and go back to it as you need to, or do you carry it around for the day?

Also, how do the lockers work in terms of paying for them and operating them?
Batman1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We only take a small bag between us as the lockers aren’t very big , some rides you can take them on . The lockers are free while you ride and have time limits on them . You could rent one but I think they are at he front of the park .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

The most i take is a wallet and phone or camera and obviously our coke freestyle cup, and make use of the very small lockers that you cant😡stand the freedstyle cup up in😡😡😡. But that is the only thing i can moan about in universal
Old 19 May 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are very fashionable and wear bum bags, which as long as they have 3 prong fastenings (nearly all do) are allowed on everything except hulk and RRR which I don’t ride anyway. Hats get looped through the belt, cardigan (I always take one as hate cold air con) is worn, no problems! We much prefer packing a bit light to having to stop at a locker every ten mins.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
We take a normal backpack, and it fits in the free (small) lockers by each ride that requires you stow your bags/items. As long as the bag isn’t full to the brim it fits fine. Even if it is too full, we just take some of the bigger things out and put them in another locker using a second ticket.

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
The most i take is a wallet and phone or camera and obviously our coke freestyle cup, and make use of the very small lockers that you cant😡stand the freedstyle cup up in😡😡😡. But that is the only thing i can moan about in universal
Same here about the freestyle cup, so annoying. I’m always worried that we’ll come back to the locker to find the person in the locker above us laid their cup down without emptying it... !

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

We don't take a bag, car keys if we're staying at WDW, phones in pockets, passes on lanyard.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

I wear a bum bag, DH carries our backpack. We use the lockers near the rides and don’t find it too much of a pain, even in August. I’d love to travel lighter but we want our sun screen, money, drinks, caps etc. I find it easier to stuff all of it into one bag for storage while we ride - personal choice.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List