Thank you so much for sharing your families holiday adventure

Here to the next one.
xx
Old 20 Apr 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your report. It's been a great read, and I enjoy the escapism of reading about DIsney trips even more at the minute. I love Tim Tracker too so would have been so excited to meet him. What a treat on your last day.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Sorry to hear about your cat xxxxx
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Really enjoyed reading and as we're where there the same time was having a look to see if we were in any of your photos but don't think we were.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ozzyowl1
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for your report, it's been lovely and made me really homesick for Disney! Stay safe and fingers crossed you get to go on your West Coast trip soon, Yosemite is one of our favourite places in the world!
ozzyowl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

Another fab report thank you for sharing with us!
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Love reading your trip reports Kate! Fingers crossed and sending positivity that perhaps your 2020 trip goes ahead 🤞
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Archie14
Excited about Disney

I’ve loved following along on your trip, it all looked so amazing. Thank you for sharing and putting so much detail into your reports, it’s really appreciated.
We’re waiting to see if our planned July trip goes ahead, I think it’s looking highly doubtful but we’ve got have a little bit of optimism haven’t we in these tough times 🤞
1991 - Villa in Buena Ventura Lakes, 1993 - Villa in Davenport area, 2010 & 2012 Staybridge Suites LBV, 2015 - CBR, 1st time on site, 2017 - CBR We're going back - Oh no we're not, just moved to POR! 2020 - So excited, birthday celebrations at POR July 2020 - COVID CANCELLED , 2022 - Belated celebration trip - staying at CSR
Archie14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dutchrose
Getting Excited

I've absolutely loved reading your trip reports, it's been a great distraction in these uncertain times.
Loved your writing style. Your trip sounded like the perfect mix of park time, chill time and great food.
Your next trip sounded absolutely epic too. Gutted for you guys.
So sorry to hear about your cat.
Thanks for taking the time to write your trippie. Stay Safe!
dutchrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by fletchie148 View Post
Oh I’ve loved reading along as usual, I’m sad it’s over and no more trip reports for a while anyway!
Stay safe and I hope you get your trip
Thank you so much for your lovely comment, glad you enjoyed - stay safe too x

Originally Posted by Manyin View Post
Thank you for deciding to share your trip, as always I’ve really enjoyed reading along. What a fabulous trip you guys had. stay safe .
Ahh thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed. TFR stay safe too xx

Originally Posted by 4fromsuffolk View Post
Kate, thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. Really enjoyed reading about your daily adventures, you pack so much into your days and provide us with ideas for future trips - things to do and places to eat. Thank you. Absolutely loved the girls new dresses. So sorry to hear about Boo, that’s really sad. We’ve lost one of our cats on the road and it’s horrible. Hope your upcoming trip sorts itself out - either that you can go or your money is refunded. Take care xx
You're very welcome. Glad you enjoyed and it gave you ideas. Thank you and take care too xx

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Loved reading your trip reports as usual. Lovely photos and food. You left the day after we arrived. Thanks for sharing. Xx
Thank you, glad you liked it xx

Originally Posted by Teach0778 View Post
It’s been a joy reading your trip report as always - but now more than ever it takes me to my happy place. Thank you for taking the time to write this. Stay safe.
Ahh I really appreciate that and glad it gave you a break from reality. You're welcome. Stay safe too x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Kate - have loved reading your report. Your days just seem so fun and full of family memories.

The girls always look so lovely. I know you say they fight, but I’m impressed how many pics they had together if that’s the case as I remember me and my sister at that age!

Way to make the most of your last day. Glad your journey through McO was much less dramatic.

Grandparents looking after the kids First night home sounds like something I’m going to implement

Thanks again for taking the timing to write this up. It’s really made me smile.

Your holiday for this year sounds immense! Seriously immense! Hope it happens or at the very least you get your money back to do it next year.

Take care xx
Ahh thank you so much. Really glad you enjoyed it. Hoping we can get all our money back and rebook next year. Take care too lovely xx

Originally Posted by Excited83 View Post
What a fantastic holiday! Loved reading along. What a shame your plans for this year are ok hold - sounds amazing. Fingers crossed you get there soon. X
Ahh thank you so much. Fingers crossed xx

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Loved your trippie (As I always do), gave me a lovely disney fix during this awful time xx Absolutely love the colour of your kitchen too x
Aww thank you glad you enjoyed. Aww thanks xx

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Brilliant trip report as ever! Brings back good memories, your new trip sounded amazing, we were going back to Disney this year, not happening now. So sad to read you lost Boo. We have a 10 year old cat , called Felix, looks just like the one on the cat boxes! Love him. Hope you all stay well, here’s to future holidays, hopefully!
Ahh thank you, glad it brought back good memories. Really sorry you lost your trip - hope you get to go at a later date instead. Stay safe too xx

Originally Posted by pinktraceb View Post
Thanks so much for sharing! I've really enjoyed reading along xx
Ahh thank you so glad you enjoyed. xx

Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
Thanks so much for your entire trip report! I LOVE reading yours every year and seeing your girls grow!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your 2020 trip, sounds like it'd be a truly amazing one!
Aww thank you for your lovely comment. TFR xx

Originally Posted by jools1302 View Post
Hi and another thank you this has made enjoyable reading and has rekindled my own happy memories during this difficult time.
Its a shame your amazing plans for this year are in limbo but the important thing right now is that you are all healthy and holidays will still be there in the future! 😃😃
Yes, absolutely. So glad you enjoyed and it brought back happy memories for you. Take care xx

Originally Posted by Holiday time View Post
Thanks for posting. The escapism is so appreciated at this time. Sounds like an amazing holiday!
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed. xx

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List