Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Nov 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

Mobile Best In Ear Bluetooth Headphones

As above looking for a decent pair for upcoming flight and not wanting to pay more than £25. Have seen a few on Amazon but can't quite pick a pair ... too much choice, if anyone has any opinions please?
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

i got a set of QCY T2S bluetooth earbuds a few months ago, and am really impressed with them for the price (all my other headphones are high end ones - i'm a DJ, and my average headphone cost is £150+ so i'm used to high quality audio from my cans)

amazon/T2C-Bluetoo...nguag e=en_GB

if you order from china via aliexpress/dealextreme/etc you should be able to pick them up for £15-20 for a set, if you want them delivered quickly via a UK stockist, you are looking at £25-30. it all depends how urgently you want them!

my only gripe with them is you cant use the left hand bud on its own, the right one pairs with your phone, and the left pairs with the right. which makes cycling with just one but in your left ear so you can still hear traffic easily in a bit awkward - but you can rotate it 90 degrees, and it fits in your other ear... so there's a workaround at least.

other than that, they have replaced my shure SE110 earbuds which i used to use when getting the bus into town rather than my bose headphones (not as bulky, so easily fits in my pocket)

hth

Edited at 02:11 PM.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I have had lots- most of them are crap including Beats which I dumped in the Apple store I was so mad at them failiing to agree to repair them.

These are the best ones I have had for the money, and they are on deal of the day today:

amazon/Soundcore-T...0BBLHLX&sr=8-8
Old 12 Nov 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

I was recommended these amazon/Headphones-...EW4ORVE&sr=8-5

For the money I am happy with them.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones TaoTronics IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 Sports Earbuds with 9H Playtime aptX Stereo Built in cVc 8.0 Noise Cancelling Mic for Running Gym Travelling

I've got, have two pairs, one for phone at gym and the other for my tablet. Love them, perfect for what I want, quick to charge & at £15.99 free delivery from Amazon perfect for me.

Edited at 04:59 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
baboons
Apprentice Imagineer

Anker are very good. Bought two for my sons as soon as I'd heard them. Their customer service is excellent too.

These are currently £16, an absolute bargain. amazon/Anker-Headp...=6479633750702
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by baboons View Post
Anker are very good. Bought two for my sons as soon as I'd heard them. Their customer service is excellent too.

These are currently £16, an absolute bargain. amazon/Anker-Headp...=6479633750702
Ooooo that’s a great price!
I have these, they are fab! And do a great job!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

Thank you all for your replies, will have a look at them now and then make a decision. A bit of a range of prices and thanks YorkshireT yours are a bit more than I want to pay at this time . Will see how I get on with a cheaper pair ( not always fond of things in my ears but don;t want over ear ones as they mess my hair ! ) then can always splash out at a later date and give inexpensive pair to hubby .
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List