Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 13 Nov 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Denny's

We were going to Sea World today, so stopped in Denny's for breakfast on the way.

Mum and I were sharing in here today.

Grand Slamwich

Served with hashbrowns.

Dulche de Leche Pancakes

These were from the dessert menu, but they were able to give them us for breakfast, they were ok I probably wouldn't order them again though.

I like cinnamon, but these just weren't for me.

Eggs, Sausages and Pancakes

This was for Daniel, he enjoyed his breakfast.

Breakfast Omelette

This was dads, he chose from the 55+ menu as it was at a discounted rate.

In total are bill came to about $45.
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneymoon!
Unread 13 Nov 19, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Panda Express

We did our own things this evening, Daniel and I went back to IOA to go on a few rides and we also wondered around City Walk for a bit.

We decided to go to the cinema and watch the new Joker film, as it has started raining.

Whilst we waited for the film to start we grabbed some food at Panda Express.

One Entree

Daniel went for Honey Sesame chicken with noodles.

Two Entree

I had two , I like to try different things. So I had the teriyaki chicken, orange chicken and rice.

We also had a spring roll each.

We also grabbed some snacks in the cinema, popcorn, sweets and drinks.
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneymoon!
Unread 13 Nov 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
It was defo one of our favourites this year! Was amazing!

Aww yay, literally the same engaged 19 and 21 disneymoon, what month are you thinking?
It depends what we do with the wedding so Im not sure yet... but likely towards the end of the year I think Im sure we were there at the same time as you when we got engaged... now how funny would it be if the disneymoons overlapped when are you thinking?
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Engaged in Orlando 2019...
Unread 13 Nov 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
It depends what we do with the wedding so Im not sure yet... but likely towards the end of the year I think Im sure we were there at the same time as you when we got engaged... now how funny would it be if the disneymoons overlapped when are you thinking?
Haha how funny, the boys did good ay?

We are getting married in May 21, so ideally want our honeymoon after the wedding, nothing booked yet but hoping around 17th May as my partners birthday is in May so we can celebrate his birthday over there!
Disneymoon!
Unread 13 Nov 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Epcot

Today we were planning to do the Epcot Food & Wine festival, we werent going there until the afternoon so did some shopping and had breakfast before.

IHOP

Meat Lovers Omelette

This was shared between me and Daniel & we got some crepes.

I really enjoyed this omelette, it was really tasty and quite filling as it was packed with so much meat and cheese.

Nutella Crepes

These were SO good, I love Nutella and I love crepes so this was a perfect combo for me and I didnt fancy sharing with Daniel anymore lol.

Breakfast sampler

This was for dad and he enjoyed it, mum shared some of his pancake she got up before everyone else and ate in the room so she wasnt hungry when we came here.

Breakfast was about $35 in total, so cheap and cheerful.
Disneymoon!
Unread 13 Nov 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Food & Wine Festival

When we got to Epcot, we rode Test Track quickly and then headed to the F&W stalls.

We weren't on any dining plans, so we just paid out of pocket at each of the boots, most dishes varied from $5-8 and then alcoholic drinks were $8-12

First up:

Chocolate Studio

I already knew what I wanted here, as I'd had it last time and it was soo good.

Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle

This has like an ice creamy/ moussey sort of texture but it is so tasty and creamy.

Cheese Studio

This was next to the chocolate studio, so we got a couple of dishes here.

Braised Beef Stroganoff

This was delicious, the sauce was richy and flavoursome.

Maple Bourbon Cheesecake

This was mum and dad's, I did have a bite and it was great I loved the maple flavour.

Florida Orange Sparkling Blueberry Wine

Daniel & I had a glass of this, it was really fruity tasty and very refreshing the flavour went perfectly with the beef.

Next up was...

Hawaii

At this point me and Daniel were chatting about our wedding plans and honeymoon and we really fancied Hawaii, but still unsure.

Anyway..

Kalua Pork Slider

This is shredded pork in a brioche roll with a pineapple salsa, it's really delicious and one of my fave dishes.

Sparkling Pineapple Wine

We chose this wine, as we thought it would go best with the dish and it was really nice.

I love all sparkling wines, wines, proseccos, champagne so I wasn't going to complain.

Canada

Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon

Steak is a pretty tricky dish to share, so we had one each and also because I knew how tasty this is and didn't want to share.

Every year, I always say I would love to have a meal at Le Cellier, but when paying out of pocket it's sometimes hard to justify Disney prices when you can get an amazing steak off site. One day I will do the dining plan...

France

We had a little break from the food, as we were getting a little full.

Grey Goose Slushy

I couldn't resist another one of these.

This was the last stall for us, as we were quite full and had spent quite a lot on the different stalls.

Thailand

Thai Red Beef Curry

Marinated Chicken

This is chicken peanut satay dish, Daniel's favourite Thai dish.

The guys at the booth kindly gifted us a free dish, to congratulate us. Second time this happened to us at F&W.

We thoroughly enjoyed all of the dishes we tried today, it was nice to leisurely stroll around eating and drinking. I had such a fab day.
Disneymoon!
Unread 13 Nov 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

The F&W offerings look amazing. Shame there only available during the festival 😂 and those breakfasts 😋
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our trip of a lifetime
Unread 14 Nov 19, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
Haha how funny, the boys did good ay?

We are getting married in May 21, so ideally want our honeymoon after the wedding, nothing booked yet but hoping around 17th May as my partners birthday is in May so we can celebrate his birthday over there!
May is a great time to go. We did early May last year.

Funny you mention Hawaii in your post from today - our loose plan is to get married in June 2021, honeymoon in Hawaii and then have a disneymoon later in the year although we have also sneakily spoken about getting married at Disney... We will see - exciting times! Hope youre enjoying the planning already.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Engaged in Orlando 2019...
Kenwood Travel