Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 17 Jun 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by llynnnn View Post
This trip sounds amazing! We are doing 10 nights qsdp at port orleans next august so will be reading along. You seem to be planning quite a few offsite meals too, will you get an uber to these?

I'm thinking we would like to stay onsite for the whole 10 days when we go, but worry that may spread the credits a bit thin... we did love some of the offsite restaurants on our last trip though so may venture out (especially if the credits are disapearing a bit quickly!) I just don't want to 'waste' any disney time ha!
Thanks very much!

Yes we will use uber or Lyft to get around. We usually hire a car, but on our last trip last year it worked out around $100 per day and with the resort parking fees this time around we have decided to go car-less and see how we get on. If we were eating out on the evenings on our last trip then we used to use uber anyway. We have budgets $500 for the whole trip for Ubers to include taking us down to Port Canaveral for the cruise so this should be fine.

I love Disney and would probably spend morning to close at the parks if it was just me, however, my husband is happy to do Disney but isnt a die hard fan so planning in some non Disney time is important to us.

Thanks for reading
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ
Unread 17 Jun 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
VIP Dibber

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Plans look great, thanks for sharing. Interested in the cruise at the end option as thinking of that for my folks next time (maybe while we did Universal).

Enjoy the planning/holiday!
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Californivacation
Unread 18 Jun 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Plans look great, thanks for sharing. Interested in the cruise at the end option as thinking of that for my folks next time (maybe while we did Universal).

Enjoy the planning/holiday!
Thanks so much.

Its our second time tagging on a cruise to a Disney trip. We just love it, we love cruising anyway, but at the end of our last 9 nights it felt like we were starting a whole new trip.

Id love to try a Disney cruise some day, but we have been loyal to Royal Caribbean for a few years now and are one cruise from being diamond members (special cruise lounge, free drinks etc). Sailing in and out of Port Canaveral is so easy, its only just over an hour from Orlando so its ideal!

Id really recommend it!

Thanks for reading
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ
Unread 19 Jun 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
sounds fab, looking forward to this x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
we are going back wooohoooo
Unread 19 Jun 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
sounds fab, looking forward to this x
Thanks very much
POFQ
Unread 26 Jun 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
VIP Dibber

boo2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Some amazing food ideas, thanks for sharing. We do not have the Dining plan this year but I think some of the on-site choice looks great. I need to start a proper plan ( I told DH I wouldnt 😀 ) but I need some kind of idea of what we are doing, especially when he is always asking whats for ... ?🤣
boo2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just the 2 of us
Unread 26 Jun 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by boo2 View Post
Some amazing food ideas, thanks for sharing. We do not have the Dining plan this year but I think some of the on-site choice looks great. I need to start a proper plan ( I told DH I wouldnt 😀 ) but I need some kind of idea of what we are doing, especially when he is always asking whats for ... ?🤣
Thanks for reading so far!

Yes I definitely think some sort of plan is needed... but hope our plans can be flexible enough to change if we need or want them to.

Well be a few days into our holiday before yours so hopefully youll be reading along 😀
POFQ
Unread 26 Jun 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
VIP Dibber

boo2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Thanks for reading so far!

Yes I definitely think some sort of plan is needed... but hope our plans can be flexible enough to change if we need or want them to.

Well be a few days into our holiday before yours so hopefully youll be reading along 😀
Yes, Im definitely going to be reading along. I always seem to stick to the same places and really want to try some different options this year.
Florida Tix