Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Oct 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
little poppets
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Latest tickets prices

We are looking to buy 5 day pass for WDW a park a day. 2 days universal. 4 adults 1 child.
We do however now live in Oz but have UK address .
What is the best ticket and place to buy t he above?
Thanks so much
little poppets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by little poppets View Post
We are looking to buy 5 day pass for WDW a park a day. 2 days universal. 4 adults 1 child.
We do however now live in Oz but have UK address .
What is the best ticket and place to buy t he above?
Thanks so much
The price for the Disney ticket will depend on what date you want the ticket to start [I think a 5 day date based ticket will need to be used in an 8 day period].

Have a look on undercovertourist and orlandoattractions.com to compare prices, I think they are slightly cheaper than the US Disney site for a 5 day ticket. Link below for orlandoattractions.com. The date based tickets are a lot cheaper than the flexible tickets on orlandoattractions.com.

orlandoattractions/t...-based-tickets

I think orlandoattractions.com issue a voucher which you will need to exchange at guest services when you're over there, whereas undercovertourist give you the option of having the tickets sent as an E-Ticket or having them mailed to you.

For the Universal 2 day ticket the price will depend on whether you want a Base ticket or a Park to Park ticket. If you want to ride the Hogwarts Express or park hop you will need the Park to Park ticket.

Have a look on undercovertourist and orlandoattractions.com to compare prices, I think orlandoattractions.com only do the Park to Park tickets though. Link below for orlandoattractions.com.

orlandoattractions/t...o-park-tickets

You can also have a look on the Universal site and visitorlando.com. Links below.

universalorlando/web...s/park-tickets

tickets.visitorlando/tic...versal-orlando
Old 3 Nov 19, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
little poppets
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks so much.
I appreciate all that info.
little poppets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by little poppets View Post
Thanks so much.
I appreciate all that info.
You're welcome.