Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Nov 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
lovinit
Very Serious Dibber

Best price for Discovery Cove non swim in July ?

Hi guys, as the title says what is the best price you have paid for a non swim ticket at DC?

We have been twice before and done the dolphin swim, so not bothered about doing it again. I wasn't planning on going back this time due to cost factor.

However, if some of you got a bargain, I would be tempted to keep looking

Never been in July before, but will be there from 10th onwards. Thanks.
lovinit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Best price was for July this year booked last November with DC/SeaWorld’s Blue Friday offer. It worked out around £650 for 4 of us and that was with the swim. It was $199pp and I think only $4 less for non-swim. We paid far more than that when we went in July 2016 which wasn’t booked with any offer. Sign up to their email offers and keep an eye on details being posted on here.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
Best price was for July this year booked last November with DC/SeaWorld’s Blue Friday offer. It worked out around £650 for 4 of us and that was with the swim. It was $199pp and I think only $4 less for non-swim. We paid far more than that when we went in July 2016 which wasn’t booked with any offer. Sign up to their email offers and keep an eye on details being posted on here.
We also bought these last November for this July. Had no intention of booking the swim as we’d already done it but it was a no brainer at this price.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
I'm sure I should know this by now, but did that price include Sea World and Busch Gardens please?
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
we have always been a fan of dc, we go every year, it’s great value if your buying a seaworld ticket anyway, it’s normally about £50 more for our dates.

This year it’s about £110 for a 3 park ticket and £165 for a dc ultimate non swim so as normal a good value day out.

I’m going to wait this year until blue Friday, I normally just buy the all day dining offer and some animal encounters during the sale.

Can anyone confirm if the blue Friday offer includes parking at the other parks, I don’t know if it’s just a uk thing? If not the deals not for us unfortunately.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List