Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Jan 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
steel1203
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi I was due to stay at DLH in June - tried to call for an update on options/cancellation as no email received but gave up after 40 mins on hold. Has everyone else received an email yet?
steel1203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by steel1203 View Post
Hi I was due to stay at DLH in June - tried to call for an update on options/cancellation as no email received but gave up after 40 mins on hold. Has everyone else received an email yet?
I haven’t received one yet and we are staying at the DLH mid May. Not really sure what to do now.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP

Edited at 01:25 PM.
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post

It seems some people might have booked with the Walt Disney Travel Company and some with Disneyland Paris itself.

Whilst they are both Disney, they are different parts of the company and therefore this may explain why people are being offered different options. Best to check directly with who you booked with as to what they are willing/able to offer.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

We booked through WDTC and got through straight away.

We had the option to move to NBC for the same dates, move to NBC for different dates with the dining included etc or get a refund.

We had a free upgrade to Disneyland Hotel as we had booked for the New York Marvel Hotel. They made a mistake in their website offering the free upgrade in September- when I phoned to take it up they took the offer down but honoured it for us.

The lady on the phone advised me to wait as they are looking at opening the Disneyland Hotel but not sure when so it would be a shame to give up the free upgrade for the sake of waiting a while. I mentioned the rumour of going straight into a refurb at the DLH and she said they hadn’t been advised of that, just that they were staggering the opening dates.

I’m going to wait a month or so before I do anything
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
We cancelled our Feb 21 trip at the weekend because they wouldn’t offer the same package (inc dining plan & eurotunnel) if we moved the booking. So I’m really gutted to hear they are now offering for you to move your booking and keep the same package 😞
Me too if I’d known we could keep the free dining etc I would have rebooked, I think their communication has been absolutely bloody awful and I’m really upset. 😥😥😥
Frogwell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi,

Just an update on my previous post:

I was due to go March which is the value season so she would only allow me to book November this year or January-March next year. She also said I could not arrive on a Friday or Saturday (which was fine by me).

I assumed I would have to keep cheyenne as it would be open on those dates.

Anyway, I asked about the end of November for 3 nights and she came back with NBC half board, keeping the gift card and the price actually reduced to £580. We are 2 adults, myself and DD who will turn 18 the week before. Needles to say, I booked.

This was direct with Disneyland Paris.

Edited at 10:51 AM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
steel1203
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
I haven’t received one yet and we are staying at the DLH mid May. Not really sure what to do now.
I am booked with Disneyland Paris rather than WDTC - from reading forum I am going to do nothing and will call if no email receive in a few weeks time, not sure what to do ... can we go to France in June? Crystal ball time!
steel1203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Not received an email, we were due to leave 27th March but rang WDTC today, on hold a little bit but all rearranged for feb half term next year, Newport bay instead of Disneyland hotel due to closure. We wanted to go summer but i wasn't confident we would get there so chose october half term but would have cost us more so next one was feb (work commitments over christmas) we've got the package transferred and due a refund of £1200.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 21, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Loosecannon
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
Not received an email, we were due to leave 27th March but rang WDTC today, on hold a little bit but all rearranged for feb half term next year, Newport bay instead of Disneyland hotel due to closure. We wanted to go summer but i wasn't confident we would get there so chose october half term but would have cost us more so next one was feb (work commitments over christmas) we've got the package transferred and due a refund of £1200.
Did you manage to get any extras transferred to Feb such as dining plan, gift card etc?
Loosecannon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loosecannon View Post
Did you manage to get any extras transferred to Feb such as dining plan, gift card etc?
Yes all transferred. Will be added as soon as new dining plan comes out. However can only do full board plus and not premium like we orginally had.

Refund was in account 4 days later.

Weve also had to rearrange our travel day hotel and the 2 extra days that we had tagged on the end. Had to cancel campanile completely as no dates available for us so staying in adagio as only one night, explorers was still available for end of trip so transferred and saved money.
All in all we have saved avout £1500.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List