Notices

Old 4 Jun 15, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
The "It Was Only Meant To Be The Once!" Trip Report May 2015

So here I go... Once again I'm plunging myself into the loooooong commitment of writing up a trip report

I'm the first to admit that I find it very tedious, tiring, challenging and out right frustrating at times writing up a report, but the end result for me is so very worth it.

I cant tell you how many times we look back on our 2013 report, we never tire of it, I even search for my partial 2010 one (would it be worth completing that one now? I often wonder if I could, such a shame as that one was jam packed of our 1st visit emotions and excitement ) so I feel I need to do one for this trip, what with it being our last as a family group (that is unless we come into some hard cash over the next few years!)

So yes, it's for me and my family to read and enjoy, but, being on the Dibb it will more than likely lure a few fellow dibbers in for the journey, for those that do take a nosey I hope you enjoy it, apologies if any days are picture heavy, and apologies if you don't enjoy pictures of food, sorry if you don't like cheesy grins and stay away if you don't 'do Disney' because we certainly do!

I will ask that if you enjoy the read each day, please leave a little message, I don't know why, but having messages on my previous reports really helped me to keep going, and re-reading them gave me the umph I needed to complete it! Silly I know, but it really does feel good to see a new reply

So, it's up to you how you read this, I can't do numerous days at a time as each day seems to take me forever I know that some dibbers only like to read a completed report, this may take me a few weeks
I will try my hardest not to take too long over it though, but please forgive me if life get's in the way from time to time.

Welcome on board, hope you enjoy xxx

Each day will become clickable as I complete it

Day 1 ~ Travel Day ~ Gatwick/Orlando ~ No1 Lounge ~ Windsor Hills Villa

Day 2~ Epcot Flower & Garden Festival ~ Eat around the world! (showcase)

Day 3~Sun 17th May ~ Magic Kingdom ~ Be Our Guest Lunch ~ Epcot for Illuminations

Day 4~Mon 18th May ~ Blizzard Beach ~ Downtown Disney ~ Planet Hollywood ~ Disney Quest

Day 5~Tues 19th May~ Hollywood Studios ~ Writers Stop ~ CiCi's Dinner

Day 6~Weds 20th May~ Contemporary Resort for Sammy Duvall's Personal Watercraft Tour of Bay Lake and 7 Seas Lagoon ~ Winter Summer Land Miniature Golf ~ Sweet Tomatoes ~ Downtown Disney

Day 7~Thurs 21st May~ Animal Kingdom ~ Huge Cakes ~ Sizzler

Day 8 ~Fri 22nd May ~ Magic Kingdom 24h Day ~ Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom ~ Dessert Party ~ Dan The Diamond Minecraft Man!

Day 9 ~Sat 23rd May ~ Split Party Between Orlando Premium Outlets Int Drive and Epcot for Tomorrowland Pins, Pin Trading, Character Palooza! ~ Applebees

Day 10 ~Sun 24th May ~ Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave ~ Magic Kingdom Festival Of Fantasy Parade ~ Sizzler ~ Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic!

Day 11 ~Mon 25th May ~ Memorial Day ~ Typhoon Lagoon ~ Teen Beach ~ Paul & I Evening out Alone Illuminations AND Wishes!

Day 12 ~ Tues 26th May ~ Sizzler Breakfast ~ Animal Kingdom to Meet my Brother ~ Pool Fun ~ Sharon & Carl Anniversary Fulham's and Boathouse

Day 13 ~ Wed 27th May ~ Hollywood Studios ~ Cracker Barrel

Day 14 ~ Thurs 28th May ~ Last Day! Sizzler ~ Downtown Disney ~ Disney Quest ~ Orlando Intl ~ Panda Express ~ Fly Home
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)

Edited at 10:24 PM.
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Day 2 added x
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 16, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

I know you may have given up on this but I was wondering how you found the food on you flight. I enjoyed reading your travel day but I can't view the pictures, not sure if it's because I'm on my tablet 😕
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List