Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 May 19, 02:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm glad the weather played ball and you didn't get rained off on you last day was that would have been sad.

I love the smiling, happy faces at the start of the day

What on earth were you thinking at lunch? I'm sure there's a law that says you absolutely have to have a margarita at lunch on your last day especially if you're at Margaritaville! I loved their margs! I'm really disappointed in you today.

I think my disappointment didn't even come close to the disappointment on Graces face that you snuck out of the room!

So, Outback won...I guess we will have to try it. I loved Longhorns so much, but if you're saying it's better and worth a try then perhaps we can squeeze it in.

A fab last day so much fun on the rides and some fab food too.
Thankfully we managed to avoid the worst of it and it really did come out beautiful later on. Our 2016 trio ended in terrible weather due to a tropical storm so it was nice not to have a repeat of it.

Don’t they just look so happy 😂

I’m ashamed of myself for not having a margarita, silly mistake to make haha. I don’t actually know why I didn’t get one to be totally honest. I think it’s because grace wouldn’t share one. I’m happy to blame her for it 😎

I’d love to hear your verdict on the 2, but outback was certainly our favourite. It really surprised me. The fact that everyone said the same as well proved it was better to me.

It was a super day and one that I fondly look back on. Thanks for reading 👍
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

What a great last day I'm so glad the weather held off for you!

Last day is always awful isn't it 😭 outback looks amazing! Again it's the loaded potatoes for me 😂 although graces broccoli and cheese looks so nice too. Think that's my meal sorted 😂

Glad to see the Grace and your mum won at domino's again 🙌🤣

I don't want to read the last day I hate reports ending xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
What a great last day I'm so glad the weather held off for you!

Last day is always awful isn't it 😭 outback looks amazing! Again it's the loaded potatoes for me 😂 although graces broccoli and cheese looks so nice too. Think that's my meal sorted 😂

Glad to see the Grace and your mum won at domino's again 🙌🤣

I don't want to read the last day I hate reports ending xx
Thank you we were glad too. From how it looked at one point the weather really didn’t look good but came out lovely.

Such a sad feeling that it’s your last night and it’s comibg to an end.

Outback is awesome, I know what you mean with the loaded potatoes they are so good and remind me of Florida. The broccoli was delicious too.

Haha let’s not get into the dominoes. I may have made it out that we let them win at times 😂

It’s been the worst day to write I have to admit has the last day. So sad and frustrating at times as you’ll soon see.

Thanks for reading once again 😀
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Great last day.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Great last day.
Thank you for reading 👍
Old 4 May 19, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Oh no last day You certainly finished on a high! Sounds like you had a fun packed day at Universal whilst dodging the rain

We thought Voodoo donut was a bit style over substance too, you can’t beat a Krispy Kreme

I thought your mum & Garce looked lovely this evening. Food looked yummy Outback bread is soooo good! Nom nom

Perfect evening
Old 4 May 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Oh no last day You certainly finished on a high! Sounds like you had a fun packed day at Universal whilst dodging the rain

We thought Voodoo donut was a bit style over substance too, you can’t beat a Krispy Kreme

I thought your mum & Garce looked lovely this evening. Food looked yummy Outback bread is soooo good! Nom nom

Perfect evening
I know, so sad to be the last day. We did finish on a high though with a great universal day.

Nice to see it’s not just us that weren’t blown away by voodoo. Shame really as some sound so good.

Thanks very much for reading along 😀
Old 22 May 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Joshua's breakfast game is strong! That would be my face also haha! That sky looks very dark. You got loads done at Universal though - great to do both the HP rides I love them both. The voodoo donuts look fab - shame they look better than they taste. Outback looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Joshua's breakfast game is strong! That would be my face also haha! That sky looks very dark. You got loads done at Universal though - great to do both the HP rides I love them both. The voodoo donuts look fab - shame they look better than they taste. Outback looks so good. Thanks for sharing.
Joshua had it right with his breakfast haha taught him well.

We did enjoy voodoo, it was just a little style over substance as the doughnut itself wasn’t the best. I’d still get one again though.

Outback was fantastic. Yum.

Thanks for reading 😀