Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 27 Mar 19, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Hows this looking so far? Sept 2019

Hello!

Been trying to make a rough plan so I could book a few ADR's... staying off site so not all meals.

Sat - travel day, land, supplies, dinner and pirate golf on idrive
Sun - magic kingdom with 4pm be our guest before 6pm closure. Play evening by ear
Mon - universal
Tue - discovery cove
Wed - hollywood studios with mama melrose fantasmic package
Thu - typgoon lagoon, disney springs, magic kingdom for HEA
Fri - animal kingdom with tusker house ADR
Sat - seaworld (halloween time) poss cali grill dinner
Sun - lie in, pool or outlets. Sanaa ADR at 2.45 before travelling to MK for MNSSHP
Mon - lie in. Blizzard beach or Aquatica and Hollywood studios for star wars fireworks (assuming on in September)
Tue - universal /ioa
Wed - universal or water park and epcot
Thu - mop up any parks day - volcano bay perhaps and Cali Grill if cancel Saturday or MK for one last view of HEA
Friday - mop up (maybe animal kingdom) and try for sci fi diner and fantasmic for our last night.
Saturday - minion brekkie before travelling home.

Am I missing anything major? Enough time per park?x

Edited at 11:54 PM. Reason: Put pirates gold instead of golf!
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post

It isn't an itinerary that would suit me, I prefer to go to fewer places maybe two or three times each (I usually do two parks per day) and I don't need so many days at waterparks. However if it suits you that is all that matters.

I just thought I would check that you know that BOG will be serving dinner not lunch at 4pm, quite a difference in offering so thought it worth mentioning.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Gosh I'm shattered just reading this. Will you actually have time to take it all in or be whizzing from one place to another to meet your reservations etc?
Old 29 Mar 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Fimble
Proud to wear my Ears

Breaking it down in to Travel/Fun/Rest days, there's no reason you can't pull this all off.
Sea world is one of those where you can potter around happily or charge through it and hop on every ride in sight.

Park wise, it looks like you have time for them, a suggestion I'd make is to check the crowding levels, some parks are quieter on week days than weekends (E.G: MK.) but even then, there's nothing stopping you enjoying a busy park, I like the atmosphere personally.

Fimble's Dummy Breakdown:

Sat - Travel, Dinner & show
Sun - Fun day
Mon - Fun day
Tue - Rest day
Wed - Fun day
Thu - Rest Day
Fri - Fun day
Sat - Fun/Rest day
Sun - Rest/Fun Day
Mon - Rest Day
Tue - Fun day
Wed - Fun/Rest day
Thu - Fun Day
Friday - Fun Day
Saturday - Travel

Edited at 12:59 PM. Reason: Put "Quitter" instead of "Quieter"
Fimble is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen of Herts
Imagineer

Queen of Herts's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Youll be fine if it’s adults only.
Queen of Herts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It isn't an itinerary that would suit me, I prefer to go to fewer places maybe two or three times each (I usually do two parks per day) and I don't need so many days at waterparks. However if it suits you that is all that matters.

I just thought I would check that you know that BOG will be serving dinner not lunch at 4pm, quite a difference in offering so thought it worth mentioning.
It did say dinner when booking which was what we were after - I know super early but with it being our first day figured we will be tired early and ready for the rest!

Edited at 08:20 AM. Reason: Wrong word
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
Gosh I'm shattered just reading this. Will you actually have time to take it all in or be whizzing from one place to another to meet your reservations etc?
We've only got 5 reservations over the 2 weeks so I panicked that wasnt enough as see some plans with at least 1 booking a day and fear of not getting places? Is this too many?x
Old 1 Apr 19, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fimble View Post
Breaking it down in to Travel/Fun/Rest days, there's no reason you can't pull this all off.
Sea world is one of those where you can potter around happily or charge through it and hop on every ride in sight.

Park wise, it looks like you have time for them, a suggestion I'd make is to check the crowding levels, some parks are quieter on week days than weekends (E.G: MK.) but even then, there's nothing stopping you enjoying a busy park, I like the atmosphere personally.

Fimble's Dummy Breakdown:

Sat - Travel, Dinner & show
Sun - Fun day
Mon - Fun day
Tue - Rest day
Wed - Fun day
Thu - Rest Day
Fri - Fun day
Sat - Fun/Rest day
Sun - Rest/Fun Day
Mon - Rest Day
Tue - Fun day
Wed - Fun/Rest day
Thu - Fun Day
Friday - Fun Day
Saturday - Travel
This is really helpful thank you. We've only been once before and it was full on and my parents wanted both disney and universal and dc so made sense to try and visit each. Water parks will be just bobbing round lazy river and wave pool I think so figured use that instead of pool time? I see epcot as a relax too as most will be drinking round the pavillions lol! Am not 100% rigid or anything but feel need a plan for fast passes and to not be eating quick service all the time.
Old 2 Apr 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
It did say lunch when booking which was what we were after - I know super early but with it being our first day figured we will be tired early and ready for the rest!
According to the restaurant web page, BOG lunch is 11am until 2:30pm. Dinner is 4pm until 8:30pm. However if your booking says lunch then I am sure it is fine, even if I don’t understand it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
According to the restaurant web page, BOG lunch is 11am until 2:30pm. Dinner is 4pm until 8:30pm. However if your booking says lunch then I am sure it is fine, even if I don’t understand it.
I shouldnt repot to things late. I did mean dinner lol! We booked dinner as want table service and to meet the beast. Sorry lol x