Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 25 May 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Honeymoon ideas extra events

We have been lucky enough to go to Florida for the past 3 years this year we will be having a year off as next year for our honeymoon we intend to go for 3 weeks instead of 2.
What special extra events such as 'keys to the kingdom tour' do you recomend?
We want to do as many extra events that we have never done but want to make sure that they're worth it!
Thanks
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DebbyDoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We never did an engagement photo shoot but we did do a honeymoon shoot in the World Showcase at Epcot. It was fantastic we got to pick which countries we wanted I think we got a choice of 3/4 and we’re in before the WS opened. Really got some great memories.

My parents would also recommend the Wild Africa Trek. We haven’t done it yet as our daughter is only 5 and too young for it but it’s on our list.

We also treated ourselves to a cabana at Discovery’s Cove which made a great day even better as it was a nice treat!

The keys to the Kingdom tour is excellent we’ve done it in the past and def worth it. This year we’re doing the Caring for Giants Tour at AK and the Family Magic Tour in MK!
Off site 1995 (age 9), ASS 1997, OKW 1999 VB, OKW 2000, OKW BW 2001, OKW DCL WL 2002, OKW 2003, DLP 2004 & OKW 2004, OKW, SS Portofino Bay 2005, OKW, SS Hard Rock Hotel AKL June 2006,OKW & BLT 2009, SSR Nov 2010, POR OKW 2012

DebbyDoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

Behind the Seeds doesn't break the bank and is a lovely little tour at Epcot.
One of our honeymoon little extras that we loved was a bottle of champagne at Mizner's Lounge whilst the band played, absolutely 'unforgettable', which they played!

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wild Africa Trek would be my first choice.
I also love the idea of a cabana at discovery cove as a special treat.
I would book a dessert party.
I'd also book an early morning magic or evening event.
There are so many things I want to do I'd have no problems filling my days.

California Grill brunch looks like good honeymoon meal
rafjen is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

An early morning or evening magic ticket is a great idea. I think the evening would feel more romantic with the lighting etc.

We had a meal at Cali Grill for our honeymoon and watched wishes from the balcony, that was amazing. We had a magical moment when another couple who we had chatted to in the lift on the way up sent us over two glasses of champagne as we reminded them of themselves on their own honeymoon twenty years earlier!

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post

I would try to do an After Dark event at each park that has them.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pua
New Poster (2)

After Hours events are fab - we did the MK one last year and it was incredible. I’ve heard good things about the DHS one too, but not such good reports from AK - which is a shame as it would be great to be able to FOP multiple times!
Pua is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Victoria and alberts
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pua View Post
After Hours events are fab - we did the MK one last year and it was incredible. I’ve heard good things about the DHS one too, but not such good reports from AK - which is a shame as it would be great to be able to FOP multiple times!
The AK after hours event was amazing! And it was great to do FOP multiple times.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

A firework cruise either MK or Epcot, both are really good.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List