Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Dec 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nickosbad
Earning More Ears

Mobile Been given some free fast passes...what order will they be used?

Hiya, quick and hopefully not too complicated question...

We have some FastPass reservations for this afternoon (before we go to Mickeys Christmas Party) After a poor experience at HS this week we have also been given some free fast passes and I am not sure in what order they will be used up...

3 x Booked attractions for this afternoon
3 x replacement fastpasses that expire at the end of this week
3 x Fastpasses that expire at the end of 2020

I want to keep the ones that expire in 2020 for when we come back and ride ROTR but is the FastPass system clever enough to first use our boiled passes then the ones that expire this week?

Thanks, Nick
nickosbad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nickosbad View Post
I want to keep the ones that expire in 2020 for when we come back and ride ROTR but is the FastPass system clever enough to first use our boiled passes then the ones that expire this week?
I can't answer for the order the FP will be used, maybe ask guest relations

but I would hate to burst your bubble, but ROTR does not have fastpass, and there does not seem to be a plan to add FP+ to that ride for the foreseeable future, and that most probably includes all of 2020

sure, if there are FP+ for ROTR when you return, then good thing, but I just thought I'd mention.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

when we were gifted FP in October we had to visit guest serviced on the day and they gave us an anytime FP for the ride we wanted that day and it worked fine, even if we already had another FP for that ride on the day
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nickosbad View Post
Hiya, quick and hopefully not too complicated question...

We have some FastPass reservations for this afternoon (before we go to Mickeys Christmas Party) After a poor experience at HS this week we have also been given some free fast passes and I am not sure in what order they will be used up...

3 x Booked attractions for this afternoon
3 x replacement fastpasses that expire at the end of this week
3 x Fastpasses that expire at the end of 2020

Thanks, Nick
We were gifted a few any ride anytime FPs last trip. We were told to make sure we didn’t tap into our regular booked FP early (we often two in five minutes early) because if we did, it would take the anytime ones instead, but so long as we were within the window it would use the booked ones first.

I don’t know about the replacement ones and the ones that expire 2020.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

If you tap in during the scheduled window, it uses the scheduled fast pass. If you tap outside the window, it will use the any time any attraction fast passes that expire this week. When you run out of those, it will use the ones that expire later.

Normally parties don’t have fast passes. But we found we could use them on snythingbthat had a height limit for rider swap, because those tap stiles are still out for the rider swap families. Queried with a CM at MK and she said it was allowed /saved us a 70 minute wait for Space Mountain at MNSSHP. We were also able to use it on Smiggler’s Run even though they don’t have bookable fast passes there.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List