Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 2 Dec 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

For anyone still on the fence, our Universal 3 park explorer tickets were issued today. They are will-call type tickets issued by HotelBeds.

Still waiting for SeaWorld tix.

We saved a total of £281 for 4 adult tix over Orlando Attractions, but no free VIP dining pass etc.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
For anyone still on the fence, our Universal 3 park explorer tickets were issued today. They are will-call type tickets issued by HotelBeds.

Still waiting for SeaWorld tix.

We saved a total of £281 for 4 adult tix over Orlando Attractions, but no free VIP dining pass etc.
Can you let me know if your seaworld tickets are OK. I received mine but were only 3 visits, not the 14 day ones. Klook messaged me on here to say that they will be issuing new ones today so hopefully everything will be sorted.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Just to add my experience... very happy with the savings we made with Klook for our Universal Tickets. And the voucher has arrived by email this morning.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Has anyone received their vouchers for Disney World? I'm a bit confused as to whether it's a voucher to swap at the ticket office or whether they will be sending it later - the information on the voucher I received suggests that this isn't the voucher to swap for a ticket and that another one will be sent 30 days before I travel. I messaged them last night but I haven't had a reply yet.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shell52 View Post
Has anyone received their vouchers for Disney World? I'm a bit confused as to whether it's a voucher to swap at the ticket office or whether they will be sending it later - the information on the voucher I received suggests that this isn't the voucher to swap for a ticket and that another one will be sent 30 days before I travel. I messaged them last night but I haven't had a reply yet.
Have you entered your code into yourparkcode. I’ve received 2 emails and have contacted Disney about altering the date... they couldn’t help.
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by ukitr View Post
Have you entered your code into yourparkcode. I’ve received 2 emails and have contacted Disney about altering the date... they couldn’t help.
Thanks for that - I can print the voucher off now. What worries me though is that the voucher says it's from 4th August but my booking clearly says 17th July (which is the right date). Does this mean that I can't use the tickets until 4th August? Equally, if I can use them from 17th July does this mean my Fastpass 30 day countdown is from 4th August - none of which is any good to me.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by darrenw88 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I spoke to disney and they said as long as my name is correct there will be no issues.

Got my reservation number today and linked to my disney account
Did it work ok? I’ve got code from your code.com but it won’t link to my Disney account. Don’t know if I’m doing it too early or not
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Homer Simpson
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by Icey View Post
Did it work ok? I’ve got code from your code.com but it won’t link to my Disney account. Don’t know if I’m doing it too early or not
I've just linked mine and I don't go until August 2020. I had to do it on a computer, not the Disney app. Went to Disneyworld.com and signed in using my log in details for the app. Added the Disney Reservation Number from the will call voucher and it accepted the tickets
Homer Simpson is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

I used klook last week for Disney Hong Kong 50% off , I was sceptical bit it was a genuine offer .We paid £35 approx each and it included a meal
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
I've just linked mine and I don't go until August 2020. I had to do it on a computer, not the Disney app. Went to Disneyworld.com and signed in using my log in details for the app. Added the Disney Reservation Number from the will call voucher and it accepted the tickets
How long after you got the confirmation from klook did you link your tickets? I can’t get mine to link
EDIT:
Got it to link, thanks

Edited at 11:10 PM.
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List