Notices

Old 11 Nov 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done! The stress is definitely not what you need right now! So hoping you don’t have to cancel x
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just checking in from the May group. Sorry to read you are having health issues - hopefully you won’t have to cancel. If all goes to plan for us (ADR day tomorrow) we will be eating brekkie in BOG at the same time 🤞
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have done a lot of our adr yesterday
Crystal Palace breakfast for 8.10 am on our first day Saturday 9th we will be up early from jet lag
Our others are so far
Ogas cantina
Boathouse
Garden grill
Hollywood brown derby
Liberty tree tavern
Yak and yeti
Ohana
Kona cafe breakfast
Art smith brunch
California grill brunch
We also booked build a droid and build a lightsaber.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just catching up on your plans. Sorry to hear you’re not feeling great. 😫 hopefully you don’t need to cancel as that would be a shame. If you do though maybe you can re-arrange it for August with us?! 😉 🤣

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
Well done! The stress is definitely not what you need right now! So hoping you don’t have to cancel x
Me too, fingers crossed x

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Just checking in from the May group. Sorry to read you are having health issues - hopefully you won’t have to cancel. If all goes to plan for us (ADR day tomorrow) we will be eating brekkie in BOG at the same time 🤞
Thanks for checking in Joshie, hope you've managed to get your ADR's today! Even checking last night I was surprised that there was still loads of BoG early morning ADRs!

Oh how funny, you will definitely have to say hi if see you us xx

Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
We have done a lot of our adr yesterday
Crystal Palace breakfast for 8.10 am on our first day Saturday 9th we will be up early from jet lag
Our others are so far
Ogas cantina
Boathouse
Garden grill
Hollywood brown derby
Liberty tree tavern
Yak and yeti
Ohana
Kona cafe breakfast
Art smith brunch
California grill brunch
We also booked build a droid and build a lightsaber.
I really wanted to try OHana but I think we're gonna have to leave it till the next time we have the DDP. We loved Chef Arts and can't wait to go back again.

I'm quite surprised how easy it's been to get the reservations this time! X

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Just catching up on your plans. Sorry to hear you’re not feeling great. 😫 hopefully you don’t need to cancel as that would be a shame. If you do though maybe you can re-arrange it for August with us?! 😉 🤣

Kat
Thanks Kat I like that idea, although not sure Mr Grump would. I'm keeping everything crossed that we can still do May xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Sorry I've been so quiet on here lately. A quick update ... hopefully get to do a proper one soon.

Received a first in my first organisational module of my Honors Degree! Completed my exam today, but not holding out much hope for a good grade, I'd be very happy with a pass as part of my condition is I struggle to retain information. I gave it my best so what will be will be. I'll get those results Wednesday 22nd January. I'm now finished Uni until after New Year and have no plans for next week. These last few weeks I have been so stressed it's been unreal so I plan to do NOTHING at all next week (bar the odd bits of housework)

The ECG in November showed that the heart condition has returned I have an appointment with my cardiologist from last time on Monday so fingers crossed for that. In the last week and a half I've been suffering with an awful headache on and off, but weirdly on my left side. I had bloods on Friday which showed some were raised so I need to have them repeated on Friday, also hoping those are back on Monday too so fingers crossed for that also.

In regards to the trip there's not much else been planned or organised. I think after Christmas we're going to look into booking the extra's such as sea screamer etc and start making my FP list for March

Hope everyone's well and all ready for Christmas, hoping to get on here a little more over the next few weeks, so if I'm behind on reports etc I hope to catch up xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow! Well done on the First! Amazing work considering everything! Don’t worry about the exam - what is done is done and I bet you’ve done better than you think!
So sorry to hear that your ECG results weren’t what you were hoping for. But I think you kinda knew really. I hope you get the treatment you need for your headache and other symptoms soon and start to feel better. Sending pixie dust and hugs
Glad to hear the trip is still on - it’s good to have something positive to focus on
You enjoy your well earned rest x
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Kelly bit hugs and congratulations for your first, that's amazing. I'm sorry to read that your health hasn't improved. At least you can rest up next week.

Take things easy, as if you can in the rhe run up to Christmas, maybe put some Christmas movies on and try and relax.

Xx

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Congratulations on your first that's amazing! Enjoy your break from uni - put your feet up and have a well deserved rest!

Sorry to hear your ECG results weren't what you were hoping, wishing you the best for your drs appt on Monday and hope they can give you something to relieve your headaches xx
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Fab uni result Kelly, bet that’s a relief and satisfying to think all your hard work is paying off.

Aww such a shame you aren’t feeling well. Hopefully you can get some answers and help with that before Christmas and that you have a nice relaxing time.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List