Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 12 Dec 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
WoodysPal
Being a bit Goofy

Charged for Parking

Hi, I am hoping someone might be able to help. I have just received an invoice from Disney Destinations, LLC in the post asking for payment for parking charges for the duration of my two week stay at All Star Sports in November. I did mention whilst checking out that I didn't need to pay parking and the lady on the front desk said that was fine.

As UK guests don't have to pay parking until Jan 1st 2020 does anyone know how I can get in touch with Disney Destinations, LLC? There is only a phone number in the US to call printed on the invoice, but I seem to remember seeing an email address on here a while ago which I now can't find. Thanks!
WoodysPal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

I started a thread on this issue a while ago.

The email address that got quick results thanks to DrJumbaJookiba was
GUEST. SERVICES. BILLING@DISNEYWORLD.com

You need to type it with the caps.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Edited at 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
WoodysPal
Being a bit Goofy

Thank you so much, I'll email them now
WoodysPal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WoodysPal View Post
Thank you so much, I'll email them now
Did you get it sorted?
Old 20 Dec 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WoodysPal
Being a bit Goofy

Unfortunately not... I haven't heard back after multiple emails, however I did get an email chasing me for payment stating that I won't be allowed back into a Disney World park if I don't pay the charge in full. I've emailed again this morning to see if anyone can help
Old 20 Dec 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

we were there 2wks ago, checked into pop and told it said on system there was no parking charges so hoping I don't get invoice
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
I started a thread on this issue a while ago.

The email address that got quick results thanks to DrJumbaJookiba was
GUEST. SERVICES. BILLING@DISNEYWORLD.com

You need to type it with the caps.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Also you need to type it without the spaces in the name - so it's:
GUEST.SERVICES.BILLING@DISNEYWORLD.com.

(Most mail servers don't differentiate between upper and lower case in the recipient name. And it makes no difference if you type DISNEYWORLD.com or disneyworld.com at the end because the domain name is case insensitive. Plus I've seen other threads list this email address with all lower case characters. So guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com will probably go to the same place too).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Two thoughts spring to my mind;

Are you certain it's not a scam email?

I would be calling the US number by now or trying a different email to avoid escalation.

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

My question is did you book via a UK website or a US one, as I believe it was based on the regional location of the booking not the country of residence.

also if genuine why did they not just debit the credit card you had to use on checkin
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
WoodysPal
Being a bit Goofy

Hi all, thanks for all the help/suggestions so far. I did type the email address without the spaces and also tried both upper and lower case for the first two emails. The original letter was direct from Disney Destinations LLC, and the email I received chasing payment was from a Disney Employee (with an @disney.com email address) so I'm sure it is not a scam. I have also tried the general Disney World guest services email and they told me to email the address provided here (so I've had an email back from someone Disney at least). I'm not willing to call the number they've provided as it is a US number and I would have to pay for an international phone call.

I had booked direct through the UK Disney site for the holiday so it isn't due to booking on a US website. As for them not charging my credit card I checked in with, I'm not too sure. I did say during check out that I didn't have to pay the charge so maybe they took my credit card off file but didn't erase the parking charge. It's all very confusing but I'm sure it'll be sorted soon. Thanks again for the help.