Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Nov 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I have just spoken with disputes team and they have confirmed that the delay in looking into my section 75 claim, with Sainsburys, is unacceptable and they will be paying me compensation for the delay. Still haven’t said when they will be paying me the money though the chap I dealt with today has agreed that it isn’t a chargeback claim, it is a section 75 claim and it shouldn’t have taken this long to resolve. Fingers crossed I get my money back soon.

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Birtie
slightly serious Dibber

Just checked mine and wife’s Virgin Atlantic credit card accounts and we’ve had 2 out our 3 payments refunded
Birtie's Trip ReportsOct95~QIP,Aug97~HJ Universal Tower/Wedding,Aug03~BWMovieland/BWPlaza,Feb05~BW ML/POR,Aug07~CBR,Aug08~Rosen Plaza/Marriott Suites Clearwater, Aug09~OKW,Xmas10~ASMu, Aug11~POR,Aug12~POR, Aug13~DCL Med,Xmas13~ASMu, Aug14~RPR/POR,Feb15~Shingle Creek,Aug15~SSR/DCL Western/BC,May16~DCL Norway, Dec 16~BCV/RPR/SSR, Aug 17~AKL/DCL/POL,Aug 19~POR/DCL/BRV,Jan 20~SSR/Vero/RCL,Mar 22~ESSS/SSR,Aug 22 Road Trip, Nov 23~ESSS/SSR/DCL Wish/GF
Birtie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes finally, virgin money have refunded my two flights 👍
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Siobhan
Very Serious Dibber

Us too, does anyone know if we can transfer it to a bank account as opposed to leaving the card in credit?
Old 29 Nov 19, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
Us too, does anyone know if we can transfer it to a bank account as opposed to leaving the card in credit?
You can, just request it. This should be at no charge to do as it is your money.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Is anyone else still waiting?

My claim was rejected by Tesco which they failed to tell me until I called them yesterday to chase. I have had to provide further proof of purchase and still have to wait 5 more days.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Dibbing with Tink

I have received a refund from Halifax I think only because I phoned up and asked to be put through to Disputes.
kathrynmc is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Magnolia dream
Trainee Dibber

We are still waiting from Virgin card. Phoned and they said it was still being sorted and wont be much longer!
Old 13 Dec 19, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I feel so sorry for those of you who are still waiting, and I hope you get your refunds soon.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Is anyone else still waiting?

My claim was rejected by Tesco which they failed to tell me until I called them yesterday to chase. I have had to provide further proof of purchase and still have to wait 5 more days.
How annoying, it's bad enough that they reject it and need more information, but then to wait until you phone them before telling you is taking the proverbial.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List