Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Nov 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Wallefan
Serious Dibber

First ADR day tomorrow

I’ve never booked ADRs before, tomorrow is my first time. Is there anything I need to do in advance, I’m terrified.
I’m pretty sure my credit card is linked and I have a list with the hardest to get first.
Am I right in thinking the “special” stuff like fantasmic and dessert parties are only available at 180 days. It’s only standard dining where I can do 180+10.

Opens at 11am?

Argh!
Wallefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Dessert parties vary and often go up in chunks of weeks- fantastic seating H and V / river of lights seating Tuskers opened at 180 +10 for us
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Wallefan
Serious Dibber

Thanks rafjen, I'll check tomorrow and if not I'll jus check back every day
Old 20 Nov 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

I would not be that concerned. Generally you will get what you need.

11am Internet booking

You could do a practise booking and just cancel it.
Book time specific reservations first 8am BOG etc
Then the popular ones like story booking dining, BOG dinner etc.

Be prepared with a spare device and in case you have to call them have the Disney Dining number in your phone.

I think Fantasmic/ROL packages generally go up at 180 days.

If you don't get what you want sign up to mousedining and touringplans reservation finder.

Good luck

Edited at 02:30 PM.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
BrilliantBadger
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I managed to start booking at 10:50 so it might be worth checking, yes to the 2 devices too. I did practice sessions and they ensured I did have everything linked, I’d recommend that if you cancel them right after
Good luck!
BrilliantBadger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
diamondgal
VIP Dibber

I was worried too when I did ours two weeks ago as I had always booked on the phone on previous visits. My dates didn't open up at first on my Mac book despite me refreshing it so I switched to using my phone and the MDE app and there the dates were! I then left my credit card upstairs so had to run up to get like like a loon to get it 🙈😂

Despite my muck ups I still got everything I wanted. I did go for my Be our Guest ADR first and could only get 9am (I wanted around 8am). However after a couple of hours, I modified the ADR and got 8:05am!

So don't worry, you will be fine because if I can get mine in a blind panic despite trying to be organised, you will be fine 🙂
diamondgal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

i did mine today fantasmic packages are on there to the 3rd June. I had no issus getting everything i wanted good luck
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Everything was available for me the other day... dining packages / desert parties / the log . Good luck
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Wallefan View Post
I’ve never booked ADRs before, tomorrow is my first time. Is there anything I need to do in advance, I’m terrified.
I’m pretty sure my credit card is linked and I have a list with the hardest to get first.
Am I right in thinking the “special” stuff like fantasmic and dessert parties are only available at 180 days. It’s only standard dining where I can do 180+10.

Opens at 11am?

Argh!
There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Being on the dibb can build up a very false sense of urgency about booking dining reservations. Nothing is hard to get at 180 days, there are a few things that will have all gone by day 150 days.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Being on the dibb can build up a very false sense of urgency about booking dining reservations. Nothing is hard to get at 180 days, there are a few things that will have all gone by day 150 days.
So I booked mine the other day and things like be our guest and garden girl 8am breakfast are hard to get with the time quickly moving on to to 810 / 820 which makes it less useful for touring advantage. Everything else like you say was freely available.

Beaches and creame is another one that starts to lose availability quickly.

If you want any of these I wouldn't hang about.

Edited at 08:43 AM.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List