Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Hopefully Klook will sort it out for you.

It looks like they sent the 3-Park ticket available on Seaworld's US website by mistake, rather than the UK SeaWorld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens ticket. BTW, the three visits with the 3-Park ticket are valid over a 14 day period (i.e. the first and last visits can be used within 14 days).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

My tickets have arrived. Looks like they are straight to turnstile tickets but no mention of free parking.

They are also all in the same name, but the ticket states "This Eticket is only valid for the person listed on this Eticket. "

Not sure if that is an issue?
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
My tickets have arrived. Looks like they are straight to turnstile tickets but no mention of free parking.

They are also all in the same name, but the ticket states "This Eticket is only valid for the person listed on this Eticket. "

Not sure if that is an issue?
I received mine this morning too. I've emailed them about the names. I think you need to take ID and it needs to match the name on the ticket. They might be OK if the named person is there but I'm not taking the chance. The named person could be ill and might not want to go that day and then no one can go. I don't see anything about free parking so I don't think we're getting that, probably as they are not UK tickets. I thought every 14 day ticket got free parking but maybe its just UK ones. When do you travel?
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by minimum77 View Post
I received mine this morning too. I've emailed them about the names. I think you need to take ID and it needs to match the name on the ticket. They might be OK if the named person is there but I'm not taking the chance. The named person could be ill and might not want to go that day and then no one can go. I don't see anything about free parking so I don't think we're getting that, probably as they are not UK tickets. I thought every 14 day ticket got free parking but maybe its just UK ones. When do you travel?
The American 14-day Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica/Adventure Island "Unlimited Visits" tickets also include free parking. So, yes, the free parking should apply to all 14-day unlimited tickets.

Make sure you don't have the 3-Park tickets (= 3 visits) like the OP.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

Hi all

I have finally received Our tickets to SeaWorld tickets swell, although I have similar concerns.

No mention of the free parking

All the tickets are in my name

And the date is from 17-7-20 to 30-7-20

We are actually going in October as the email I received when booking confirms.

Do these concerns need addressing or is it all ok to turn up with tickets as they are ?
Bigbuc1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
The American 14-day Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica/Adventure Island "Unlimited Visits" tickets also include free parking. So, yes, the free parking should apply to all 14-day unlimited tickets.

Make sure you don't have the 3-Park tickets (= 3 visits) like the OP.
Definitely 14 day tix, just doesn’t mention parking anywhere, just free transport to BG

“ Multi Park tickets offer flexibility to come and go during the length of your stay, with unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa, and expire 14 days from first day of use”
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Just to let everyone know, I've emailed Seaworld to ask about the names. I have been told by Klook that we will be admitted OK but I'm not so sure. My tickets are under partners name so we don't have the same surname. My daughter and i will be going a few times without him so how will we be let in with his name on the tickets as you have to show photo ID. I just used the contact form on their website so hoping they will get back to me.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 01:16 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The tickets state ‘Valid only for the person listed on this ticket.’

Regardless of what Klook or SeaWorld say, unless the tickets are reissued with correct names, there is a strong probability that they will be refused.

I’m demanding they be reissued so the t&c’s can be complied with, otherwise I’m asking for a refund.
Old 9 Dec 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
The tickets state ‘Valid only for the person listed on this ticket.’

Regardless of what Klook or SeaWorld say, unless the tickets are reissued with correct names, there is a strong probability that they will be refused.

I’m demanding they be reissued so the t&c’s can be complied with, otherwise I’m asking for a refund.
Im going to do this too. Did you email them? Can you update on here and tell us the outcome? When I originally emailed about wrong tickets I informed klook about the names so really the names should have been changed
when the tickets were reissued.
Old 9 Dec 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Will do. I suspect they would be OK, as the first time they are used is the only time the photo ID is needed. You then associate each ticket via barcode with the biometric.

Of course not knowing which ticket is which without manually writing on them might be an issue, and the turnstile operator could just refuse them and refer to the T&C's.

I've had 3 responses from Klook:
1) please provide a screeenshot
2) we have contacted the operator for a response
3) "after we check your Voucher on the system, kindly confirm with you that your booking have total 4 Voucher with the different QR code, and the note with the name on Voucher is not affected to entry this activity."