Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Nov 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Hurricane86
Trying for More Ears

FP for large party

Just wondered if anyone can help. I'm used to booking Fastpasses for a party of two, but this year there are six of us going and I'm in charge of Fastpass selection next month.

To give an example - If I want to book Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and It's a Small World for two of our party, and Space Ranger Spin, Little Mermaid and Splash Mountain for the other four, is this possible? Or do all six have to do the same thing? Keeping in mind all of this will be booked from the same MDE account.

Also, all six of our tickets are linked to my MDE account. If two of our party want to add their tickets to their own MDE account so they can make changes to their FPs on the day, is that possible? So I guess I'm asking whether tickets can be linked to two MDE accounts at the same time?

Thanks for any help!
Old 17 Nov 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hurricane86 View Post
Just wondered if anyone can help. I'm used to booking Fastpasses for a party of two, but this year there are six of us going and I'm in charge of Fastpass selection next month.

To give an example - If I want to book Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and It's a Small World for two of our party, and Space Ranger Spin, Little Mermaid and Splash Mountain for the other four, is this possible? Or do all six have to do the same thing? Keeping in mind all of this will be booked from the same MDE account.

Also, all six of our tickets are linked to my MDE account. If two of our party want to add their tickets to their own MDE account so they can make changes to their FPs on the day, is that possible? So I guess I'm asking whether tickets can be linked to two MDE accounts at the same time?

Thanks for any help!
I don't think tickets can be linked to two accounts at the same time.

FPs are booked by individual, so just as you can book them separately for your party of two now, you will be able to book different passes for the different six individuals.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I booked for 6 of us this visit, no problems at all. Just select which rides and who wants to go. Easy to do.
My daughter and family linked to our MDE but they could also manage separate if they chose to
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Hurricane86
Trying for More Ears

Thanks to both of you, sounds straight forward! Now all I have to do is get FPs for Slinky Dog and SDMT at the 30 day window...

Edited at 04:16 PM.
Hurricane86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I am interested in these answers too.
I have only booked online FPs for 2, this time it will be 8. Last time we went as a family it was FB at the kiosk
It sounds fairly simple. We have our park tickets so I just have to wait for the rest of the party to get theirs then I can link them all to MDE and book FPs at 30 days
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Thanks to both of you, sounds straight forward! Now all I have to do is get FPs for Slinky Dog and SDMT at the 30 day window...
Do you really want to go on them or do you feel you have to because they're the 'in' rides to go on? I thoroughly enjoyed not going on any of the over-hyped rides in September I went on them last year, one and done, I wouldn't go on them again as I didn't think any of them were worth the hype.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Now all I have to do is get FPs for Slinky Dog and SDMT at the 30 day window...
Neeeeeever gonna happen!

The FPs for large parties is easy, as previously mentioned - I regularly book different rides for all 10 of us. The tricky bit is them all asking you every few minutes what FP they have next and when it is, despite you already having told them upteen times
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post

I think most people agree they are worth doing and will want to do them and yes they are the hardest FP to get, along with FoP. Unfortunately you have close to zero chance of getting FPs at 30 days. They are both generally unavailable even at 60 days.

You would need to think about other means of getting on these rides, like end of day, rope drop or pre park opening breakfast. I have managed to get Slinky Dog FP on the day but I have never seen a 7DMT fast pass on the day.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Do you really want to go on them or do you feel you have to because they're the 'in' rides to go on? I thoroughly enjoyed not going on any of the over-hyped rides in September I went on them last year, one and done, I wouldn't go on them again as I didn't think any of them were worth the hype.
Once again, I’m sure the OP is adult enough to know what rides he wants to go on and what his party wants to do. Your post is a tad confusing you didn’t do the overhyped rides and then you did, but you question the decision of the poster to want to do them. Maybe, if you’d given a moment of thought before pontificating on someone else’s decision, it could be that they, and I know for you this is a radical thought, they want to do them. You do love telling people how they should holiday, travel, live according to how you do

I’m still not sure how your reply either helped the OP or anyone else.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We did BOG breakfast and got straight on SDMT without worrying about FPS.

We ended up not doing SDD as grandson didn’t fancy it but there was availability on the day. As Claudette said nothing for SDMT the whole 14 days
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List