Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Nov 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Being a devils advocate when Kate and William split up if he did sleep with another Lady it wasn't cheating as they weren't an item.
The Ross from friends argument. We were on a break.

Edited at 08:25 AM.
Dinglebert is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

William’s lawyers wrote to the press saying the rumors of a recent affair with Rose Hanbury were false, and also reporting them constituted a breach of his right to privacy under the Human Rights Act. This is why you haven’t read much about it in the U.K. press.
There’s apparently no evidence of this affair. Rose Hanbury attended a function earlier in the year without her wedding ring, which got the rumor mill going again.
The U.K. press have reported an alleged falling out, without going too much into reasons, thesun/fabulous/92...rince-william/

Edited at 09:04 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

William as always been seen as the angel of the family. I read a little about him cheating then the story disappeared. I think the royal press office are doing great with Prince William and all their time goes into protecting him. As someone said the royal family is plagued with drama. But at the moment if its not meghan its andrew.
As an add i am sure william and kate haven’t spent every year with the queen for Christmas

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Being a devils advocate when Kate and William split up if he did sleep with another Lady it wasn't cheating as they weren't an item.
I'm sorry but all I can think of is:

Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Andrew is playing the victim card this morning isn’t he?

Nothing to hide- go to USA. He allegedly won’t go again.
Old 17 Nov 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Can't remember meeting a teenager he was pictured with at an extravagant party, but remembers one night when he had a pizza express from Woking?
Perhaps having a pizza in Woking was such an unusual experience for him That it stands out in his memory. While the other experience was so commonplace...
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
ch1ps
Imagineer

ch1ps's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Best line of the interview was when he said he had a medical condition that meant he couldn't sweat. Which then meant it couldn't have been him in Tramp nightclub with the girl, because she said he was sweaty.

How we laughed.
Old 17 Nov 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ch1ps View Post
Best line of the interview was when he said he had a medical condition that meant he couldn't sweat. Which then meant it couldn't have been him in Tramp nightclub with the girl, because she said he was sweaty.

How we laughed.
He had to ensure he got his service in the Falklands war in to the interview somewhere though didn’t he ? It’s the only thing he has done in his life that has gained him any public support.
I have always thought Prince Andrew came across as slimy. I don’t think we know the full truth of his divorce either. The set up with Fergie does seem very strange.
As for Prince Williams alleged affair. All people have to go on is Kate has fallen out with one of her friends so of course the only thing women fall out about is a man ! Maybe they fell out over the children...maybe she had the affair with her. Or maybe it was just a friendship that had run it’s course. Who knows.

Prince Andrew didn’t do himself any favours in this interview. He is a free loader who who will associate with anyone with enough money. He didn’t “let the side” down, he let the country, himself and the Queen down. He needs to go through this with the lawyers not the media.

Feel so sorry for HM the Queen putting up with this at her age.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I am wondering if this is the real reason Meghan doesn't want to spend Christmas with the Family.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
cybermum
Imagineer

cybermum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
All I could say out loud was ' well that must have been one hell of a La Reine to remember Pizza Express near 20 years on so sharply' ..yet cannot remember a photo with a girl who has never changed her account since she was interviewed, and under oath.
It was an absolute car crash of a disaster start to finish.
His arrogance was stupefying given the noise that was not, much to his anger, going to go away , only grow.
He has managed to make it entirely worse, and again as many keep stating if he has zero to hide he would be willing to help the FBI in their investigations - but he won't .

I am not a Royalist at all, but my immediate thoughts were that I cant ever recall the Queen putting a step wrong , throughout her decades upon decades under the very public spotlight.
She may have given her blessing to this interview , but I will lay bets under a great deal of reticence.
cybermum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List