Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Nov 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by hexagon View Post
I use interflora and it came from a very good local florist, they looked just as good as they did online. Never used ones that go through the letterbox, I always thought they’d look a bit sad.
The ones I have had from B&W come beautifully and Individually wrapped and in bud. So they look ok when they come but are at thier best from 3 days afterwards. So not sad, but deliberately not yet at their best.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not Waitrose. I’ve ordered twice and both times I’ve had to ask for a refund due to dead flowers on arrival!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Alohomora
Getting Excited

I always use Marks and Spencer. They have never let me down on delivery time or quality.
Alohomora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

I've used Marks and Spencer several times and never had a problem.

I love the look of Bloom and Wild though, I'm going to bookmark them!
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Minnie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I gave a letterbox subscription to bloom and wild to my mother and mother in law. The flowers were beautiful and they we really good for letting you know when they were delivered and what was happening.
Laughing Minnie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I like Bloom and Wild but I did send a bunch to my mum recently which were rubbish and half eaten by bugs. Their customer service was rubbish and despite pictures they weren’t particularly forthcoming with a replacement bunch.
Having said that I would use them again.
Appleyard are also quite good.
The Real Flower co are my absolute favourite but probably just for a special occasion. They smell incredible

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
I like Bloom and Wild but I did send a bunch to my mum recently which were rubbish and half eaten by bugs. Their customer service was rubbish and despite pictures they weren’t particularly forthcoming with a replacement bunch.
Having said that I would use them again.
Appleyard are also quite good.
The Real Flower co are my absolute favourite but probably just for a special occasion. They smell incredible
I second Appleyard but look about for codes
Also love The Real Flower Co!

Op, what area will you be sending them too. Somebody may be able to recommend a good independent
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alohomora View Post
I always use Marks and Spencer. They have never let me down on delivery time or quality.
Unfortunately my experience of receiving some and my sons sending his girlfriend some was hugely disappointing.

Mine were half dead when I opened them and son’s girlfriends were wilting by the afternoon. He immediately emailed them with a photo and they refunded him in full, good customer service but we’d never order from M&S again.

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Grump$
Excited about Disney

Another vote for Appleyard currently offering a 25% discount through Quidco.
Grump$ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
sam_b
Imagineer

Mobile

I use flying flowers - only had s problem once (which was 3rd party delivery, not them) and they rectified straight away 😀
sam_b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List