Notices

Old 27 Sep 13, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
A Cocktail Or Ice Cream A Day Keeps The Flight Home Away - Toronto, Miami & Orlando Sept 13' - Day 17

Today we had a long deserved Lay in, well Ryan did whilst I laid out his birthday pressies I got him a new iPhone (without knowing the iPhone C and S would be out a week later...typical! ) he was very happy with this and also had some bits and pieces from my family and his, mainly money. We shared 1 counter service for brunch, not because we were hungry but because we had so many QS credits left we felt we really should! So sunshine seasons it was, one of our favs, we were for the noodles and sweet n sour chicken, I chose the red velvet woopie pie for dessert which was nom nom!

Today we was drinking round the world because we finally can! Well Ryan could of a year ago now but we wasn't there then! first stop was Mexico, Ryan got a corona and I got a frozen passion fruit margarita, very yummy but the tequila was quite prominent

This Donald was the best we have ever met! He was so entertaining! He tapped happy birthday to Ryan with his feet!

Next up was Norway and I'm gona be lame here and admit I didn't like any of the drinks here but Ryan got a carlsburg!

Ryan was told in the Norway bakery that he could try anything for free for his birthday so for some reason he went for these potato based pancakes... They were interesting...

The rain came hard today, we waited for half hour in Norway but it didn't give up so we finally gave in and put these bad boys on

China next and I went for the canto loopy and wished I'd gone with Ryan's peach snap!

Next up was Germany and we shared a passion fruit beer I think it was? Might be wrong? Then it was onto Italy were I got a rose billini and Ryan got a peach bilini

Next up was US where we got the red stag frozen lemonade

Next was Japan and my favourite - the Tokyo sunrise

I had high hopes for Morocco but the hadibi daiquiri is by far the worse thing ice ever tasted! Washing up liquid comes to mind

Then onto France and yep you've guessed it the citrus grey goose slushie I found it a little too strong but Ryan enjoyed his

We were getting very close to our reservation at this time so had to hot foot it to Canada and onto le cellier, we shared the cheddar cheese soup for starter on dibbers recommendation but I have to say we were overly impressed, it was a bit too peppery and very creamy!

We both went for the fillet for main and it was amazing! I think it actually beet narcoosses but not quite up to California grill standards!

We decided to spend our last evening in MK even though I already said my very teary goodbyes last night!

I managed to squeeze in an ice cream cookie sandwich from the plaza at the end of the night, WAY too big!

Old 27 Sep 13, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by chelseyleigh - 27 Sep 13 12:49 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 13, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeysgirls
Imagineer

mickeysgirls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Love the shot of Ryan in the Fez!
Well done on all the drinks, I'm such a lightweight I'd have been asleep by Italy!

T x

Jolly good show

I know what we're going to do today... April 2012 Trip Report
View our spectacular Holiday Trailer in my Trip Report Index!
Booked it, Packed it... April 2013 Trip Report
How to avoid the perfect holiday... February 2015

Hyatt LBV 04, SandyRidge 07, SandyRidge 08, Windsor Hills/Clearwater 09, Hayes City '10, Sunset Lakes '12, Wyndham LBV '13, Champions Gate '13, New York & Clearwater '14, Indian Creek '15 AMI '15, Disney Fantasy '15
mickeysgirls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 13, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I love the thought of drinking my way around the World Showcase and one of these days I will do it. Looks like a good day was had yet again.
Old 27 Sep 13, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looks like a fun filled day !
Your dress is gorgeous - the colour is fab and it look stunning on you
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 13, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickeysgirls View Post
Love the shot of Ryan in the Fez!
Well done on all the drinks, I'm such a lightweight I'd have been asleep by Italy!

T x
Well to be fair we didnt finish all the drinks haha! there pretty strong in the US!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I love the thought of drinking my way around the World Showcase and one of these days I will do it. Looks like a good day was had yet again.
Yeah was a really fun day! Even if we were feeling pretty dizzy by the time we got to le cellier!

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Looks like a fun filled day !
Your dress is gorgeous - the colour is fab and it look stunning on you
Aw thanks so much!
Old 27 Sep 13, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post

that dress is lovely! where's it from if you don't mind me asking as i love bright clothes. x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 13, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by CGray View Post
that dress is lovely! where's it from if you don't mind me asking as i love bright clothes. x
its from topshop! they have it in looooads of colours! i would have a look quick though because i no most there summer stuff has gone! they have it on the website...

topshop/en/tsuk/produ... &bi=21&ps=20

thanks for reading!
Old 27 Sep 13, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chelseyleigh View Post
its from topshop! they have it in looooads of colours! i would have a look quick though because i no most there summer stuff has gone! they have it on the website...

topshop/en/tsuk/produ... &bi=21&ps=20

thanks for reading!
its gorgeous, im soooo tempted but we go in jan and not sure it will be warm enough
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 13, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
its gorgeous, im soooo tempted but we go in jan and not sure it will be warm enough
hmmm hard to say cause ive never been in january! im sure it would be ok during the day time maybe with a light jacket/cardi type thing?