Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
Unread 6 Nov 19, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile OKW prices went up?

I知 still in search for one missing night for our trip so I知 constantly on WDW website. Today I notice, after the free dinning offer finish the price for a 2 bedroom had jump from 」568 a night to 」735 a night? Wow! Does it mean if I do find avail for the night I want to merge to my booking I now have the pay the new higher price?
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Did you ever ring them and ask about adding another night on? I am assuming it would have been consecutive so definitely one booking?

I booked OKW a while back and the price had been consistent and I know I could have added a day on at same rate as I thought about it. I think at this point it really would be better to get on the phone but otherwise yes I think you will be paying whatever the price is today.

You are right about the increases, I have just priced up what we have booked for April 2020 and the same holiday, if I booked it today would cost 」2200 more for an eleven night stay!
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 6 Nov 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You are right about the increases, I have just priced up what we have booked for April 2020 and the same holiday, if I booked it today would cost 」2200 more for an eleven night stay!
Wow 」2200 no free dinning. That痴 a lot!

I didn稚 think prices could jump that much. I just thought prices varies due to seasons. Yeah I think I best ring n see.
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by GoofyK View Post
Wow 」2200 no free dinning. That痴 a lot!

I didn稚 think prices could jump that much. I just thought prices varies due to seasons. Yeah I think I best ring n see.
So that was pricing up exactly the same thing, so including the latest discounts but adding on a purchased dining plan for two people. If we had been a family of four it would have been many thousands more.

I don稚 think there was any free nights though, although there was a room / ticket saving. Free nights would offset it to some extent sssuming that comes out.

Edited at 12:46 PM.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 6 Nov 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
OKW and SSR are always discounted during free dining. Now the offer is over they will be full price. If you add a night to an existing booking you値l get the price you paid however if you book that as a separate night you値l pay the current price.

Dining Reports
2011,2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Trip reports
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Where are we staying in 2020?
Unread 6 Nov 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you thought about maybe renting points for one night.
Sept 2004 - Hampton Lakes and Madeira Beach. June 2005 - Westridge. May 2006 - Clear Creek. Apr 2007 - Crescent Lakes and Madeira Beach. Apr 2008 - Crescent Lakes. Apr 2009 - Bahama Bay. Sept 2010 - OKW. June 2011 - LBV resort and spa. Feb 2012 - Regal Palms.
disneypars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CSR, DISNEY DREAM AND SSR
Unread 6 Nov 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
OKW and SSR are always discounted during free dining. Now the offer is over they will be full price. If you add a night to an existing booking you値l get the price you paid however if you book that as a separate night you値l pay the current price.
I call Disney today , they said if I add a night I would need to pay the higher price for that add on night. But still no avail at the moment so no need to worry about that yet.
Unread 6 Nov 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Have you thought about maybe renting points for one night.
I already booked that missing night via US Disney. But still hoping UK would show up avail so I can link everything together to get free dinning. Because with that missing night we don稚 get free dinning for the remaining 5 nights which sucks!

I知 just surprised price went up so much already
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less