Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 Aug 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
It's not just your children. Mine are hungry whenever they see somewhere selling food, whenever they think there are good treats in the cupboard, whenever we go out and I pack snacks in the bag ...

DH loves the space center. I thought that having been twice we'd be able to skip it on our next trip but apparently not! How funny that your DH took a wrong turn on the way out. On one of our afternoon arrivals at Epcot my DH somehow managed to park the car in the CM car park!

Wonderworks looks like good fun.
It's cost me a fortune these holidays 😂 the joys of kids.

It is good, I think Mr Grump would go back again but I think in a couple of years maybe.

To be fair it's easy done taking a wrong turn 😂 Wonderworks was fab. I'd recommend it to anyone xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Looks like a great day. We're heading to KSC this time so glad to read you had a fun time.

Also, my 6yr old son does exactly the same when he passes any restaurants, food carts, supermarkets etc. No matter if he's just eaten, without fail he's starving all of a sudden and starts rubbing his stomach and complaining LOL
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
Looks like a great day. We're heading to KSC this time so glad to read you had a fun time.

Also, my 6yr old son does exactly the same when he passes any restaurants, food carts, supermarkets etc. No matter if he's just eaten, without fail he's starving all of a sudden and starts rubbing his stomach and complaining LOL
You'll have a fab time!

What are they like I'm not sure if it's just boys as I don't remember Caitlin being like that haha. Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Such a long, full on day! Shame you had a bit of a wait for the bus at KSC but it sounds like it was worth it with lots to see. We haven't been to KSC since 2010 and that bit with the bus trip wasn't there then so I think we might be due another visit. Looks like the kids, especially the boys enjoyed their time there.

Cocoa Beach looks nice, such a shame you didn't have the time to fully enjoy it and that you and Caitlin didn't make it onto the beach at all.

I can't believe after all that you managed to squeeze another attraction into the day. Wonderworks looks fun, we visited Ripleys Believe it or not a couple of years ago which looks like a similar sort of place.

Bargain food at Steak N Shake, and it all looks good too. Good tip to get the voucher, I must sign up soon.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Such a long, full on day! Shame you had a bit of a wait for the bus at KSC but it sounds like it was worth it with lots to see. We haven't been to KSC since 2010 and that bit with the bus trip wasn't there then so I think we might be due another visit. Looks like the kids, especially the boys enjoyed their time there.

Cocoa Beach looks nice, such a shame you didn't have the time to fully enjoy it and that you and Caitlin didn't make it onto the beach at all.

I can't believe after all that you managed to squeeze another attraction into the day. Wonderworks looks fun, we visited Ripleys Believe it or not a couple of years ago which looks like a similar sort of place.

Bargain food at Steak N Shake, and it all looks good too. Good tip to get the voucher, I must sign up soon.
You really should do KSC again, I think you'd really enjoy it

I wish we'd spent a little more time at Wonderworks, we felt we had to rush it as we knew it closed at 11pm and the kid's would be shattered too.

When I went in 2003 we went to Ripley's so I think that might be something to do next time.

Yes definitely do, just remember to do it a day or so before you go as most vouchers only last 14 days. Not long now Lynda, I hope your all sorted Xx
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
You really should do KSC again, I think you'd really enjoy it

I wish we'd spent a little more time at Wonderworks, we felt we had to rush it as we knew it closed at 11pm and the kid's would be shattered too.

When I went in 2003 we went to Ripley's so I think that might be something to do next time.

Yes definitely do, just remember to do it a day or so before you go as most vouchers only last 14 days. Not long now Lynda, I hope your all sorted Xx
Aw thanks Kelly. Yes, I need to get a list done so I'm organised for a day or 2 before we leave! We're all sorted apart from some dollars to get... we're holding off for a miracle happening with the rate

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Aw thanks Kelly. Yes, I need to get a list done so I'm organised for a day or 2 before we leave! We're all sorted apart from some dollars to get... we're holding off for a miracle happening with the rate
Definitely. We had an issue with one of the coupons because our IP address wasn't in the US or something Mr Grump deals with computers so he managed to sort it for me.

It's abysmal isn't it! I'm not holding out for much hope of it increasing before our trip tbh ... Brexit is definitely going to make it worse I think xx
Old 9 Nov 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Another great day. Kennedy Space center is so good but like you say not something you would do all the time. We've done it twice but about 14 years apart. I do think the Atlantis bit was pretty amazing.

Interesting to see you visited Wonderworks, I always wonder if we'd find that worthwhile.

Steak and Shake looked good, was there one close to your hotel?
Old 9 Nov 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Another great day. Kennedy Space center is so good but like you say not something you would do all the time. We've done it twice but about 14 years apart. I do think the Atlantis bit was pretty amazing.

Interesting to see you visited Wonderworks, I always wonder if we'd find that worthwhile.

Steak and Shake looked good, was there one close to your hotel?
Yeah it really was, it would definitely be a few years before we do it again too.

We got Groupon vouchers so I think we ended up paying around $80 for us all? But I may have made that figure up lol. For us it was worth it. The kids enjoyed it and there was plenty to do. I just wish we'd been able to go earlier so we didn't feel we had to rush it.

I think the nearest SnS was by Disney, the Vineland one x
Old 11 Dec 19, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

You managed to pack plenty in once again.

I love KSC, not been for a few years, in fact last time was before the whole Atlantis wing was opened. Definitely due a revisit.

Steak n shake always looks so good and incredibly cheap too.

Wonderworks is on our list for when we return to I drive. I remember you mentioning it before, it does look good 😃

Thanks for sharing.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List