Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Dec 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
Will do. I suspect they would be OK, as the first time they are used is the only time the photo ID is needed. You then associate each ticket via barcode with the biometric.

Of course not knowing which ticket is which without manually writing on them might be an issue, and the turnstile operator could just refuse them and refer to the T&C's.

I've had 3 responses from Klook:
1) please provide a screeenshot
2) we have contacted the operator for a response
3) "after we check your Voucher on the system, kindly confirm with you that your booking have total 4 Voucher with the different QR code, and the note with the name on Voucher is not affected to entry this activity."
I don't understand why they say name doesn't matter but tickets say different. I don't want to be worrying about this til May. I'll let you know how I get on.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Just got an update

"The local operator just replied, no worry for each participant's name due to they will just scan the barcode to enter the park. The names did not affect the usage of booking. Thank you."

I'm going with that. It's been a pain, but Klook support are very responsive at least.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm sure you need to show ID as well though, otherwise you could just use the tickets for a few days then give them to someone or even sell them on. I'm going to see if I can find out some more info. Thanks for the update.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

You can’t as the biometrics will be tied to each user on first visit

Barcode is unique and associated with unique fingerprint

Edited at 11:09 AM.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

So as long as named person is there on first visit then he would show ID then our fingerprint is scanned and we're good to go?
Old 10 Dec 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yep. That’s what I’ve always done in the past. It’s just that these tickets specifically stated about the name so needed checking
Old 10 Dec 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

This is my reply. They seem to think that I need to pick up hard tickets. I have e-tickets. The problem I might have is when we went to Disney in 2016 my fingerprint never worked. Everytime I went I had to show ID and they had to end up taking a picture of me, If this happens at SeaWorld my ticket is going to be in another person's name and they might not even be with us. I'm keeping all the emails I get incase I have any problems gaining entry.
Old 10 Dec 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by minimum77 View Post

This is my reply. They seem to think that I need to pick up hard tickets. I have e-tickets. The problem I might have is when we went to Disney in 2016 my fingerprint never worked. Everytime I went I had to show ID and they had to end up taking a picture of me, If this happens at SeaWorld my ticket is going to be in another person's name and they might not even be with us. I'm keeping all the emails I get incase I have any problems gaining entry.
In the past, when I've had e-tickets with barcodes for Seaworld ("EZ tickets"), we've had to have individual names on each of the tickets and the names were supposed to list the person that will use the ticket. The tickets looked like the following (they are what you get from Seaworld's website):

If your e-tickets are like the above then you don't pick up hard tickets. Those e-tickets are your tickets and you don't exchange them. BTW, the legal terms & conditions on the e-ticket itself says, "This Eticket is only valid for the person listed on this Eticket". However, I'm sure if you explained to the staff (perhaps at guest services) then they would be ok to sort it out.

(Oh, and I once entered the park using my wife's ticket. The finger scan didn't seem to pick up that my finger was different to my wife's and it let me in).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 05:11 PM.
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Same Nimbus

Last year when we got to the turnstiles we were initially refused entry as unknown to us our tickets had expired,yes I know we should have checked tixs.After much discussion at the turnstiles whilst the queue behind us grew longer and longer they took our tickets to guest services and eventually we were let in
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

I've emailed them back again. I don't see how they can sell tickets that have clear instructions on them to have names on before first visit but then tell you it doesn't matter. They also told me you don't need ID but tickets say otherwise. I know 9 out of 10 times you won't but I had bother in 2016 when my fingerprints wouldn't read in Disney and Universal. Disney asked for ID then ended up taking a picture of me as it happened 2 or 3 times. If on 2nd visit to Seaworld this happens and they ask for ID then names don't match. They could think someone else has used my ticket as according to their records someone has a fingerprint tied to the ticket and if mine doesn't read and name is different then I would be refused entry. Klook are selling tickets with T&Cs but when I try to adhere to these they won't help. First they sent wrong tickets and now wrong info on them. Totally unprofessional