Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 15 Dec 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My mum looses stuff every year. It's not Christmas unless I get a belated gift around new year. 🤣
fluffychicken is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

I bought my dd 2 big bottles of lush snowfairy shower gel and cant find them anywhere, thankfully she is 24 and I will find them eventually.
Although prob after Santa has been.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I was looking after my grandson on a Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago and he asked could he have dinosaurs on.
I put Apple TV on for him and changed channel a few times but I couldn't find the remote control anywhere after he left I ended up having to buy a new one after searching for a couple of weeks.

A few years ago we had to cancel our Florida holiday shortly before we were due to go so just kept the dollars for the following year.
Come time to sort things out and we couldn't find the money anywhere DH said it was in the safe but it wasn't I searched everywhere and was in tears as it was almost $4000.
After about an hour DH thankfully remembered where he'd hidden it which was in the back of the door frame of the cupboard under the stairs.
Old 15 Dec 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I read this as animals!
That made me giggle
Old 17 Dec 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsArcher2b
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Every year throughout my childhood my mum would find some gifts in her wardrobe that she'd forgotten she'd hidden away for Christmas. Lovely little extra treat though x
MrsArcher2b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I do this all the time. Its so frustrating when you know you have something bought for someone but no idea where
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Yep, I brought 2 decorations back from our summer holiday in San Francisco and Disneyland and cant find them. I know theyre in the loft so Im hoping theyre with the presents and Ill find them when I start the wrapping. 😳😂
I found them! They were in with the presents like I thought they would be. Now safely on the tree.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mallky555
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

When we were little mum used to hide the small Xmas presents within the Xmas tree branches☺️ Every year without fail when dad was throwing away the tree at least one present always fell out 😂😂😂
Mallky555 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ive done it again, bought my sister a 20 m and s gift card from the kids and cant find it! I will need to get another if I dont find it. 😩
Old 18 Dec 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Now Ive lost dh work diary I bought him, I can understand the gift card but not a big diary! 🤷🤦