Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Feb 10, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone know the age limits?

Would my hubby be able to take my sons 14 and 17? Then i could shop in peice-lol!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 10, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone?
Old 26 Feb 10, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Leeds Tink View Post
Went there 10 days ago as we had done the 3 in 1 ticket a couple of years ago. They have changed their policy and you can now only use the shooting range if you are a US resident
Are you serious?

We had a great time here and really hope this is not true.

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 10, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Darwen Bird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by the stevensons View Post
Anyone know the age limits?

Would my hubby be able to take my sons 14 and 17? Then i could shop in peice-lol!
There have been a few 'gun range' threads over the last few weeks, and from what peope have posted it seems that under 18s can shoot provided they are with an adult and they have gone through and fully understood the safety training beforehand.

Oakridge and Reigs are the two ranges that get most thumbs up from people.
Darwen Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 10, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post

can i get there without car?
Old 12 Mar 10, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Darwen Bird
Imagineer

They both *appear* to be on main routes so "yes". However, I've no idea which bus you'd catch. Email them or ask your hotel receptionist/holiday rep for advice.
Days Inn Days Lodge, June 89 & 92. Travelodge Maingate East, July 03. West Stonebridge Villa, June 08. Orange Tree Villa, July 10. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 11. Hilton Bonnet Creek, Sept 13. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 14. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 16. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 17. Hotel New York Disneyland Paris, Sept 18. Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris, Sept 23. Margaritaville Resort, Nov 24.
Mr Darwen Bird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 10, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
chopper602
Having Dinner with Goofy

Following on from this thread, I thought I'd e-mail Oak Ridge and ask a few questions:

Hi,

I'm taking a vacation in the Orlando area this July and wonder if it would be possible to just turn up at your range, rent a gun and buy some targets & ammo?

I'll be bringing along my 11 year old son - is there an age limit you impose, if he were to have a couple of rounds too?

Best regards,

and the quick reply was :

We are a 7 stall indoor gun range open to the public. We charge $12.00 to shoot on the range (unlimited time) which includes your eye and ear protection. We allow up to 2 extra people to share the same stall for $10.00 each. Gun rentals are $20.00 for your choice of all 25 handguns and long guns used for each stall. However, you can only take one at a time in on the range. We have all handgun calibers in Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Colt, Springfield XD, Kel Tec, Beretta and Taurus. We also have an Olympic Arms 9mm carbine, a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 and a Mossberg Maverick 12 gauge shot gun. Ammo ranges from $4.98 to $24.98 for a box of 50. Targets range from .30 to $1.75 each. You do not need a reservation to shoot. Just bring in some form of I.D. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Our hours are Mon.-Sat. 9:00-9:00 and Sun. 11:00-6:00. We are located approximately 10 minutes from Orlando International Airport and the north end of International Drive. We are about 5 minutes from Florida Mall and about 25 minutes from most Disney area hotels and Kissimmee.

We have moved to our new location at 6160 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809. We look forward to seeing you and your son here at our new range in July.

Thank you,

Jeannie
Oak Ridge Gun Range

So I hope that answers some questions (it has for me and I know where I'll be visiting! )
Old 18 Mar 10, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread