Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Jul 16, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Originally Posted by nickymouse66 View Post
We did the 'Encountering the Spirits' walking tour of Cassadaga - it took a couple of hours in the afternoon, we also had lunch at the Cassadaga Hotel - it was lovely!
There were only about 6 other people on the tour with us (and we were the only English) - fascinating & very different.
Been following along and this look really interesting, can you give us any more details, just had a look at it there's a night time tour aswell is that right?
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 16, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Fantastic to do
wallaby/
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Take a couple of days out and add in an internal flight from MCO visit New York , we are flying down to the Bahamas for a few days
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
School teacher
Very Serious Dibber

Great ideas x
School teacher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
MrPrice
Helping Minnie

Hi :waves:

I would highly recommend the Mucky Ducks at revolutionoffroad. We went in November a couple of years ago, it was a cold, wet miserable day but it was the best day outside of the parks ever.

We only did the Mucky Ducks but you can buy a package to drive all the vehicles. you drive down paths through streams and even across a lake in them... Fantastic! I wouldn't hesitate to go again.

Have fun whatever you decide to do.
MrPrice is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
addick1
Excited about Disney

Orlando Gun Club?
addick1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Louisa Jane
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
If you're out Sarasota way,I can thoroughly recommend the circus museum...
ringling/
A great day out, there's a beautiful art gallery, the house that the Ringlings lived in and the actual miniature circus which has to be seen to be believed.

Edited at 01:44 PM.
Louisa Jane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 16, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
Been following along and this look really interesting, can you give us any more details, just had a look at it there's a night time tour aswell is that right?
I think the amount and timings of the walks depend on the time of year, but can't say for definite. The town has its own website & all of the details are on there, you could only book tickets on the day at the bookstore when we went and it was around $15 from memory - hope that helps
Old 18 Sep 16, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by welshwiz View Post
Seaplane to the Dry Tortugas.

drytortugasinfo/dry-...ane-excursion/

(Long way so you'd have to factor in an overnight stay or two in the Keys).
This is a must for our next trip. I really wanted to go last month but we just couldn't squeeze the keys in. It looks amazing!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 16, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

This is possibly not different enough but how about the showcase of Citrus as a cheap, different sort of day? You can go on a monster truck ride through the orange groves.
I was going to book this as a break from the parks but then Hermine arrived and the grey skies didn't seem right for it!

Whilst it's still theme park related, we had a surf lesson at Typhoon Lagoon last month which I would thoroughly recommend.
It was so much fun. Exhausting actually (and you have to get there for 6:45!) but brilliant

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread