Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 26 May 17, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fingers crossed they pull through for you orlandofan. 🤞
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandofan
Imagineer

Thanks timnlaura but not looking good.
Old 26 May 17, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandofan View Post
Thanks timnlaura but not looking good.
if you can press without impacting your holiday please do so,

If not enjoy your hol and claim when you are back.

Wouldn't it be weird it Jnr gets it with no argument!

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077

Edited at 11:24 PM.
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandofan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
if you can press without impacting your holiday please do so,

If not enjoy your hol and claim when you are back.

Wouldn't it be weird it Jnr gets it with no argument!
It would be funny. I think if Justin is on she has no chance as Justin just disnae (or should that be Disney) listen. Good to see the buses going the short route to Disney Springs and back to the front rather than the back. In Jamaica block 44. Haven't heard any work today but they are maybe off for Memorial weekend. Jnr is having something to eat at MCO before she gets the bus.
Old 27 May 17, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoFanJr
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hopefully having some food will give us enough time for Justin to finish his shift

Didn't want to arrive at cbr with 2 hungry kids and no decent food options :/
OrlandoFanJr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

is this how you guys discuss where you are having dinner? In here?

this isn't your own personal means of communication!

Leave some space for us!

papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandofan View Post
Well Justin the Manager just wasn't listening to any reason he kept trying to say the $75 pn gift card is the same as the room credit. He obviously doesn't know room credit expires. He just kept saying I had it as I got my $75 pn gift card (without asking.) Told him to go and listen to the call gave him the date, time and persons name and that I wanted it sorted in 24 hours. He also mentioned the $200 gc for booking early and I said it had nothing to do with it.
You see, i was told different, I was told the $75 room credit was money I had already had taken off my booking, that it was very visible from my account, because he could see that I'd had my package reduced. Then 10 mins later, we don't deal with packages, we just know you paid less that $130 a night for your room, and that's $75 less than our lowest room costs. Now, I actually paid just short of £2400, which included 3 tickets and FREE dining, so I don't know where he came up with his numbers. Also kept telling me I should be happy receiving both. They refused to listen to phone calls/look at my invoices(cause they can't be sure they came from Disney) and said they just had to go by what Disney Uk told them. They went and called-and were back at desk in about 2 mins-claiming they had gotten through, spoken to someone, pulled up my account, and been told I had received everything I was promised.
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hootietootie View Post
You see, i was told different, I was told the $75 room credit was money I had already had taken off my booking, that it was very visible from my account, because he could see that I'd had my package reduced. Then 10 mins later, we don't deal with packages, we just know you paid less that $130 a night for your room, and that's $75 less than our lowest room costs. Now, I actually paid just short of £2400, which included 3 tickets and FREE dining, so I don't know where he came up with his numbers. Also kept telling me I should be happy receiving both. They refused to listen to phone calls/look at my invoices(cause they can't be sure they came from Disney) and said they just had to go by what Disney Uk told them. They went and called-and were back at desk in about 2 mins-claiming they had gotten through, spoken to someone, pulled up my account, and been told I had received everything I was promised.
:angry::angry::angry:

at that point I would have said - "what you just told me, I want in writing"

then you have proof that the resort via wdtcuk is lying and you can prove you have no discount = abta win.

Old 27 May 17, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post

at that point I would have said - "what you just told me, I want in writing"

then you have proof that the resort via wdtcuk is lying and you can prove you have no discount = abta win.

They refused to put anything to me in writing, said that if it was needed they would give to the people that needed it-but that as they were completely separate-and it was WDTc that I had the problems with(as they were giving me the compo they offered me) that they would have to be directly asked by abta. I took all their names, titles, times I was there ect. Been at work long hours every day since-and probably for the next week or so, but trying to work on an email in downtime(when I'm not asleep).

I really thought they would try to get something sorted out with it, can't believe they STILL aren't contacting people
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hootietootie View Post
They refused to put anything to me in writing, said that if it was needed they would give to the people that needed it-but that as they were completely separate-and it was WDTc that I had the problems with(as they were giving me the compo they offered me) that they would have to be directly asked by abta. I took all their names, titles, times I was there ect. Been at work long hours every day since-and probably for the next week or so, but trying to work on an email in downtime(when I'm not asleep).

I really thought they would try to get something sorted out with it, can't believe they STILL aren't contacting people
Very poor but backs up our argument that there is 2 comps due the comp from wdtcuk and from the resort

Closed Thread