Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 25 Apr 17, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Kylie Jenner Costmetics

Morning,

My DS's girlfriend likes Kylie Jenner make up - so was thinking of getting her some whilst we are over there - can anyone tell me the best/cheapest place to get it and also what kind of prices should I be paying - haven't a clue as I've never heard of it before
Old 25 Apr 17, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

This is unavailable to buy in the shops, it can only be bought directly through her website, so the only way to get some would be to order it online and get it delivered to your hotel/villa. The lip kit ( liquid lipstick and lipliner) is $29 or the singles are $17, there is quite a few ranges so if you do decide to get her some, I would ask her which shade/product she would want

kyliecosmetics/

Hope this helps

Edited at 11:11 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Very helpful - didn't know you could only buy it online - that sure saved me looking all over for it. Thank you
Old 25 Apr 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
hvasey
Imagineer

It also sells out as soon as it is released and goes for silly money on eBay.
hvasey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

The young ladies in my party are thinking of buying it and getting it sent to the villa. I'm not sure if that'll work, but hopefully they'll investigate, rather than just chance it.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hvasey View Post
It also sells out as soon as it is released and goes for silly money on eBay.
It has changed a lot since this was happening. This now only tends to happen when she launches new limited edition lines (i.e. Christmas / Valentines Day) and even then she does several launches.

Since then she has bought a much bigger warehouse and the website is predominantly showing as fully stocked the majority of the time.
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LES353
Apprentice Imagineer

LES353's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I ordered a couple of lip kits for my daughter when we were in New York in March. I checked with the hotel beforehand that they would let us get the parcel delivered to them.

I would allow time for the parcel to be delivered as it took 5 days to process our order then another 3 days for it to be delivered, I began to panic as we were only in NY for 7 nights and thought it was going to end up getting delivered once we left.

Going to order more for our trip to Orlando in October but will allow more time when placing order.
Old 5 May 17, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
bubster20
slightly serious Dibber

I'm a total make up addict and thought I'd jump in with a quick tip... the same company that manufactures Kylie cosmetics also manufacture Colourpop... they are wayyyyyy cheaper ($5-$6 each) and also easier to get hold of in general. They now ship to the UK too although you would have customs charges as with everything else.

Formulas are identical, massive range of colours and would highly recommend!
bubster20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
martyn7836
slightly serious Dibber

We aren't over here now do you know of any shops that may sell these our are they popular in most shops.
martyn7836 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 17, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
bubster20
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Both Kylie and Colourpop are only available to buy online 😕