Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 May 17, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm in a right dilemma too on whether to go, thinking of sept 1st but worried will be busy as its labour weekend!
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Me too ! I keep thinking I will book then I'm not ! We will be there for Halloween though. Can't get my head round Halloween in August ! I pay for one item a month so I will wait until June pay day and if there are tickets left just DD and I will go.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by LizzieGG View Post
Hi, we go to Florida in August with 2 boys aged 12 and 9. Our last night is the 29th and our friends have suggested we go to the Halloween Party? It seems quite expensive and was just wondering if people think its worth the money? Im not too sure what the price includes? Can anyone help. As its our last night in Florida we want it to be ace. TIA
Given the ages of your boys I think they will enjoy the trick or treating. But as it's your last night be warned you will need to leave space in your luggage for the sweets. There will be a lot. Also the Boo to you parade is very good, though the song will be stuck in your head all the way back to England. There is usually a lot less people watching the later parade if you're alright staying out late on your last night.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
We went for the first time last September. My DD did a trip report from the night with lots of pictures. We had great time...

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=984102
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Everyone. Think we are going to go for it. If we ever do go back it will not be for a long time due to the expense and the kids wont appreciate it as much when they older. Thanks for all your helpful advice.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
We will be on our 3rd time this year. We weren't doing it due to the increase in ticket prices but it won us over again despite not being able to eat between now and our holiday enjoy if you do it x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You should definitely do it once, the atmosphere is totally unique and you get to see the Headless Horseman galloping around the hub!
Old 11 May 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

We probably won't be doing Disney this time (as DD2 will be just 3 so virtually full price and we want a cheaper trip) so we thought of doing MNSSHP as a nice way to still experience Disney for under £300 for the 4 of us. We did it last year and it really was a fantastic day. We got there around 4, were dressed up and have so many fabulous photos. Younger DD and I watched the parades and shows and elder DD and her dad did all the rides in the dark. Worth every penny IMHO.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
jacy29
Proud to wear my Ears

I would definitely recommend doing it at least once, although not sure about in August. We did it in October last year and it was a fantastic experience and we are so pleased we did it but I don't think it's worth the money tbh and we won't be doing it when we're there again this October. That said, we did think the fireworks were the best we'd seen... so this year we've just coordinated our Cali Grill night to coincide with a party night and plan to watch 'Halowishes' from the balcony!

Hope that helps!
jacy29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
smurfette123
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Myself and my son (5) went last year and we had a brilliant night! We're going to do it again next holiday. I'd highly recommended it.

Kate
smurfette123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List