Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 May 17, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
VICKYTORIAPLUM
Apprentice Imagineer

I would say yes - but if not to the park it would be Disney Springs or Boardwalk or to another Disney Hotel

All Star Movies Sept 2003
All Star Movies Sept 2006
Luxor Las Vegas Feb 2008
All Star Movies Sept 2009
Venetian Las Vegas for Wedding/Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa for Honeymoon October 2010
Disney Port Orleans Sept 2011

Vicky the Mad Cat Lady
VICKYTORIAPLUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Next year will be my first visit since 1997! So I'll be visiting the parks most days as I've got loads to catch up on - eg, Animal Kingdom which opened the year after that visit. I'm going to Universal/Islands of Adventures too but that's the only non-Disney thing I'm doing. I won't be spending complete days at the Disney parks though - just the mornings and evenings, with a few hours break at TL or by the hotel pool in the afternoons.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Last year we hit a park every day as we were staying on site and the SiL came for the second week but I must admit it got a bit much for the kids.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

We did in 2015 and will do this August. We never do full days - at most a half day. We like to go for about 3 hours then do something else then return to same or different park for a couple of hours in the evening.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

Apart from a night time revisit to MK I don't think we've ever been to the same park twice on a 14 day ticket but we've always stayed in a villa. This time however we're spending our first 7 nights onsite at WDW and I've already booked fast passes for all 7 days but I'm sure we'll do part day rather than full day visits. Not sure whether we'll return during the second week though.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We are this year but sometimes just a water park or evening for fireworks, but yes going to some kind of park everyday 🎢

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

We did, but we only do half days due to medical needs, we either went morning or afternoon or evening and then went to our hotels pool had a meal etc.
Old 13 May 17, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Over the 14 days, we'll probably use the tickets 12 days - like other posters, we only tend to do half days in the park. We try to maximise the FP rides we can select in advance, and make sure the kids have done all the rides they want. I usually book FPs for all 14 days and then decide during the holiday if our plans change. I like to get value for money we also use the mini golf a couple of times - which the kids love.
Old 13 May 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
No, as we have to fit in other parks / excursions / shopping trips etc into our 14 night stay.

This year we did 7 Disney park visits + 2 Waterpark & Golf visits + 5 meals at Disney Springs during our 9 days onsite, and then popped back for 2 more Park visits during the offsite part of our stay, so we feel we got good value for money from our tickets.

We also had 14 day Universal Tickets and managed to squeeze in 6 visits over the 5 nights we had offsite (as well as the two Disney parks and an afternoon at Fun Spot).

Little and often part days are definitely the way to go for us - but we don't spend long resting. An hour at the pool, or two hours shopping is more than enough down time.
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We have 21 day tickets and will go to the Disney parks everyday! On our final 2 weeks we have universal, IOA, sea world, bush gardens etc so will go to a park every day then too.
We don't like shopping and we might have a morning round the pool or afternoon but never all day, we get bored lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List