Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 26 May 17, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Cleanfoam
Trying for More Ears

Don't forget to sign up for coupons - we got some amazing bargains last year with the additional discounts.
Cleanfoam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
Sorry I haven't been to any UK RL outlets to compare but my partner got loads of things, not just polos.

He did get 3 polos but he also got socks, boxer shorts, swim shorts, smart chino style shorts, some chinos, a graphic tshirt, some lounge pants (pyjama pants), a phone case, a smart v-neck jumper and a really nice coat.

Everything seemed to have an extra 30-40% off the marked outlet price, then we had an additional 10% off in the free coupon book and then they doing an extra discount where they give you so much off by trying on any pair of trousers in the shop.

My partner buys A LOT of RL in the UK (full price) and he was absolutely thrilled at the prices he paid for the stuff there
This makes me happy!

I was worried that they would basically be selling the stuff no one else wanted!

My husband wears alot too, but he tends to like the plainer stuff, rather than the stuff with the HUGE logo!

My son is also really into it (hes only 7) but am hoping to stock up for a few years for him x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Cleanfoam View Post
Don't forget to sign up for coupons - we got some amazing bargains last year with the additional discounts.
How do i sign up for the coupons? x
Old 27 May 17, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Scarter
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Went went to both outlet stores last October. The Vineland store has been very much improved since we went 2 years ago. The Vineland store is bigger and better. You can get custom polos made there too(big horse,small horse or your initials) which at that time you couldn't in the other store(not sure about now)
Don't get fooled because it's America it's all dirt cheap! With the dollar rate at 1.27 some stuff will be as cheap if not cheaper in the UK outlets.
Don't get me wrong you will get bargains and with coupons even more off. You get the coupon books from customer services in the food hall area in the outlet malls. You can get a coupon online to get the coupon book for free just google it.
For me the 2 brands that work out best price wise compared to the UK are Levise and Tommy Hillfigure. If you buy 2 pairs of Levise they work out to about £32 a pair ish.
Hugo boss is more expensive than the UK and a lot of the Gant clothing is dearer too.

Do you homework before you go as it's easy to get carried away

Hope this helps
Scarter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Last Nov in RL at Vineland Outlets I got 6 plain polos (2 each for both nephews and my brother) and 3 striped ones, which were nicely discrete not 'loud stripes'. Cost me $310 in total which worked out about £26 each, although I had a good exchange rate which you wouldn't get now.

My brother says he would have to pay double that over here.

Edited at 01:19 PM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
webby3
slightly serious Dibber

As a side note the last few times I've been I got my RL polo shirts in Marshalls as they were cheaper than the Vineland RL outlet.
Might be worth checking one out if you are driving past.
The one on the 192 near the Sketchers shop, Michaels and Super Target was pretty good.
webby3 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
johnmcmaster
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Outlets two weeks ago were $49 plus tax for a man's polo shirt. Ross Dress for Less was only $29. Some cheaper deals in Macys and Bloomingdales (Mall at Millenia). Outlets not always the best option.
johnmcmaster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Over here at the minute - it's HOT!

RL polos are marked up at $59.99 with 40% off (so circa $36) and a further discount of up to 25% as its Memorial Day weekend . I bought a few plain polos for my son - and went to the Vineland outlet to get a personalised one for me . The fella there said the Vineland outlet is one of only two places in the world where they embroider the polo while you wait .
I paid $50.38 (inc tax) for the monogrammed Polo . They are £85 at home (works out at roughly $108 ) so a bargain.

Edited at 12:48 PM.
Old 1 Jun 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rowlf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by webby3 View Post
As a side note the last few times I've been I got my RL polo shirts in Marshalls as they were cheaper than the Vineland RL outlet.
Yep, we were over on the gulf coast last month and found Marshalls and T J Maxx had a very good range of RL polos - latest colours and styles cheaper than the outlets.
Old 2 Jun 17, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
DaveWitham
Earning My Ears

Mobile

At the outlets do they stock the larger sizes? And if so anyone have any idea of the prices I can expect to pay? I love a RL shirt but take a 3xl and they are very expensive over here.
DaveWitham is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List